Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beavis!!!

Beavis!!!

Helllllloooo Beavis! I had to do a double take when I saw your picture. I thought "who took a picture of my cat and sent it in?"
    You look exactily like my 7 yr. old kitty, Kedi (boo-boo) !!
    I have been told that he is a M. Coon/Himilayen mix.
    You also look like Logan's Butter, except with longer fur.

In any case, you are beautiful and sound like a sweetheart.

A VERY deserving COTD. Congratulations Beavis!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Oh Beavis what a beauty you are! Well deserved Cat of the Day. With those beautiful blue eyes I bet everyone falls in love with you.
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Oh, Beavis, what a special story about your love for your humans. I think there is no better sign of affection than a loud purr, and the willingness to fall over for a good belly scratch! And your baby blues make me swoon. I have a baby blue fellow like Yorkster mentioned, and he is beautiful like you, but he isn't nearly as loving. Maybe one day he will come around.

To your human counterparts, congratulations on your efforts to help the feral cats. 14 in your own home! If Beavis is the example of the wonderful care they receive, you are doing much right. The cat run is terrific so they can enjoy the outdoors without the risks.

Congratulations, Beavis, on being a most handsome and loving Cat of the Day! And to your humans, my sincere appreciation for saving this wonderful boy and his siblings!

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    Beavis, you are really a beauty. I'm so happy that you have a wonderful life now. Congratulations!

Beavis you look just like my Braydee - and he loves tummy scratches and plops on his side and he's got the baby blues too - you're beautiful beyond words and I've fallen in love with ya. Have a special day cutie

Beavis I have to agree 100% with everything that has been said so far. You are just so handsome and sound amazingly sweet! I, too, thought of Logan's Butter when I first saw you but it seems you are a "kinder, gentler" kind of guy! Congratulations to you on this special day! I am wondering if you have a brother named Butthead?

[ January 11, 2002: Message edited by: Pam ]

Beavis, the first thing that caught my attention were those beautiful blue eyes and how they contrast with your beautiful fur! I am so happy that you have been rescued, have a wonderful family to love you, and are now enjoying a wonderful life! Enjoy your days in the cat run big guy! God Bless Beavis, our deserving Cat of the Day!!

Hi, BTW I am Beavis's God mom, lol I have know him for a while now, but have never met him in person! I keep trying to get his real mom to give him to me! Beavis is unique,
    he has been in calanders, and Cat Fancy, actually his mom, and dad has, for all the great work they do for ferrel cats! I have to brag for them! Beavis also has some very good-looking brothers, and sisters! Beavis is my HERO!!!!
    szazie
    Kitkat, Fluffbutt, and da'brat Blue RULE!

GORGEOUS boy!! Thank you for rescuing him and his feral siblings! Every kitty deserves to be loved as he most definitely is. =^..^=
    Susan
    =^..^=

Szazie,
    Welcome to Pet Talk, and thank you for sharing more information with us about Beavis and his family. Please urge his owners to join us here too! We'd love to see more pictures and learn more about their work with the feral cats.
    Logan

Beavis is beautiful! I don't currently have a cat ( my mother is severely allergic and although she doesn't live with me, I want her to be able to visit!) Not to mention the fact that Duncan sees cats as toys and dog treats right now... BUT,...Someday... I hope...And when I do, I would love one as beautiful as Beavis!
    I also would love to hear from the parents of Beavis! I've been following some of the stories here on Pettalk about feral cats and would love to hear from some "experts" in the field! Perhaps they can offer some advice to some of my fellow pettalkers who are going through this right now!
    Congrats on COTD Beavis and we hope to see more of you and your family!

I can only repeat what has already been said! Beavis, you are one big, beautiful, gentle giant. My Mr. B is a white and butterscotch 20lb. love machine too! But you Beavis steal the show with those stunning blue eyes!! And what a wonderfully loving family you have Beavis. Cudos to them for all of the hard work and dedication they commit to giving those kitties in need the best chance possible for a wonderful life!! Congratulaitons to you big, beautiful, Beavis, our most loving and sweet, gentle giant of a Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Knock me out!!!!
    What a looker you are COTD!!!!
    What ever the receipe was, it worked.
    Did your brothers & sisters look the same???
    Thank you for your work with ferals Mom & Dad & thx for sharing your boy with us.

Szazie: You might think you are god-mother....but we actually know Bevis and all his brother's & sisters, and of course their parents! All 14 are just beautiful and have their very own personalities, but Bevis is the "star" of the family. You were so right about him being in calenders and magazines. (For those of you interested, check out the "Unsung Hero's" section of January's Cat Fancy)
    I believe there is a Butthead, but they call him Parker!
    Lisa & Kevin have become "experts" in the feral field and are pretty good at trapping, too! The only problem is, they keep bringing them all home!!

[ January 11, 2002: Message edited by: Lucky, Fluffy & Yoshi's mom ]

Don't I know you from somewhere???
    Lisa knows I am absolutly in love with the Beeves!!! All I can say is lucky you to get to touch him!! All I get is pictures, the others are beautiful as well!
    Susie/szazie
    Kitkat, Fluffbutt, and da'brat Blue RULE!