Hi Thanks for the welcome Logan! I am new to Pet Talk, but have always been looking at Pet of the Day for some time. I am a Huge cat freak! I have 3 that are spoiled rotten!
Kitkat is 4, a toite shell, she is very smart. I adopted her from a Vet hospital. She was a stray and about 4 months old. She is a talker, and very dramatic, and emotional. And loves to kiss me.

Ladyfluff is 4, and I adopted her from the same Vet. She is a Maine Coon mix. She is aloof, and cool. Talks in a very high pitch voice, and always has to be near me. She is also my hubby's favorite little girl. She was also about 4 months old when she came to our family.

Then there is BLUE, he is 2. A Siamese mix, and one of the most smartest cats I have ever known! Gets into everything, opens all cabinets, pulls things out, gets into my purse. He is a problem child, but he is also the most loving little boy! Loves to stay in my lap all the time. I got him from a shelter, he was a pityful little sight. ear mites, so bad that now he is constantly getting ear infections. His blood work showed he was in the first signs of kidney failure, well I have taken very good care of him, and my Vet, and the last blood work done was better!!!! He weighs about 15 pounds! Well thats my babies!
Susie/szazie