Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cruise Of The Good Ship "Feline Princess"

Lily is so excited now!

She has packed already and is ready to go:

Luna has told her the colors she's wearing are not really matching, but Lily doesn't mind... She thinks she looks pretty for Pouncer!

Kirsten
    Last edited by Kirsten; 02-11-2005 at 04:36 PM.

Oh, Lily how charming and very retro-chic with the little suitcase!...Pay no mind to Luna's critique, the stripes work for you, darling!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

I'm so glad kittens under 2 won't be allowed in the catsino. Pichu would lose a fortune on dice or on money machines. He absolutely loves everything that rolls and everything that makes noise, lots of noise.
    Juni had practiced a belly dance before she left, I have to search for some pictures at home tonight. She sent me an e-mail to let me know that she has fun with Filou, that she bought dresses and dresses. "You won't believe how many beautiful dresses are in Miami!" - her words. I won't believe how many she bought! I am just worried that she'll spend all her money too soon. Oh, she also told me that she and Pichu decided finally to dance "The Indians" as they were planning. Must have pictures of those rehearsals too.
    Pichu only typed a sentence - I am fishing with Tigris. I guess he's too busy to write more.

Originally posted by bisi.cat
    Nellie hasn't met Trevor yet, but they all have met Leroy and Pouncer......
    I drove Trevor and Andy to the airport yesterday and am hoping they arrived safely. So far no phone calls and I have been wringing my hands.

I do hope that once Trevor sees Nellie he won't forget that he is responsible for keeping his eye on Andy (my little scaredy cat). He was expressing some concern that Nellie wouldn't be interested in him with Andy tagging along all the time. I think that once Andy finds Lovable they might hit it off and go off and do some things on their own and give Trevor a little time to woo his beautiful Nellie.

Oh, and I sure hope the older kitties will keep an eye on my little Lily, 'cause she's coming up with stupid ideas all the time!

She has seen "Titanic" lately, and now she has this crazy idea Pouncer would be her Leo di Caprio and take her to the bow of the ship, watching dolphins and yelling "I'm the king of the world"!

Kirsten

Oh Lily, you're so fashionable with your hat and woolen scarf, but I guess it's very moderate in Miami and you'll need some leisure wear once you've crossed the Atlantic!!!

I know Nellie is looking forward to meeting Lily (though she's a wee bit sad that Luna doesn't joined, but she can fully understand that Luna needed a break)...and she will surely keep an eye on her adventures...

I am looking forward to seeing some pictures of the capatain's dinner and maybe Nellie and Trevor have a dance...or two...or three...

Has anyone here information about the PIF crew?! I wondered wether they have been on that plane also...or do they meet in Barcelona?
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

(Late again - oh good grief!! )

Cap'n - hope it's not too late for one big boy to 'join up' for the cruise - Ketchum wants some time away from the others and this seems ideal - lots of new friends to make and gorgeous new fur ladies to meet.

Now where did he put his case.........................has he got enough cat treats for the flight to Miami..................................Meowmie off to sort out her big baby!!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

The trip to the airport

After much meowing, we all made it to the car and then the airport early this morning. I dropped off JuniRose and Miley. Winter took a cab to the airport last night, stayed in a motel near the airport so that she would be fully rested for the long flight to Miami.

JuniRose and Miley were not happy having to sit together on the little plane but I am sure they will make the best of it. Winter was in first class, by herself. It was one of her demands.

Last night was interesting. Miley and JR were fighting over the new black boa and finally JR took the boa and RAN into another room with it, and began chomping away at the delicate feathers. I will be surprised if Miley will get to wear it at all. I will have to admit that JR looked quite cute with it wrapped around her body! I will show you the photos tonight.

I hope their flight to Miami runs smoothly. They have a cellphone and I hope to hear from them later tonight, once they settle in on the ship at the dock.

It will be interesting to see which cats end up sleeping where....or is that everywhere? Winter had mentioned something about bunking with Ms. Hoppy, Karen's little buddy.

Sas and Chloe, the two lonely Campers

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

Check out the wonderful room and the nice king size bed. Looooots of room for both of them to stretch out if they like. Fister sure did a good job on the accomodations.
    Thank you so much T&P's Mom for posting the photo of Samantha and Tubby. They look so happy and relaxed!
    I had to work last night but Samantha did leave me a message on the answering machine saying what a lovely time she was having and how nice and warm it was down there.

Sas, Samantha was hoping to fly down with your girls but she just couldn't wait to see her Tubby so she had taken a much earlier flight.

Has anyone heard from Cataholic's herd yet? I wonder if they will be making the trip?
    If they don't make it maybe Ritzy will meet up with one of PayItForward's handsome boys.

Jonza, did Fister ever get his posts back? I think that is how this whole adventure started.
    I would like to thank you and Fister for getting this story going because it helped me reach double pillarhood!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Originally posted by Kirsten
    She has seen "Titanic" lately, and now she has this crazy idea Pouncer would be her Leo di Caprio and take her to the bow of the ship, watching dolphins and yelling "I'm the king of the world"!

Kirsten
    I wouldn't worry about that as I have had the SAME conversation with Pouncer about Lily being Kate Winslet and standing on the bow of the ship with her arms spread wide! Fear not, as the ship's captain has strict guidelines and will shoo cats with those kinds of ideas away from the bow!

Pouncer did indeed fall over when he had heard for sure that she is coming - even made me switch the flight from late tonight to early this morning (thank goodness virtual bucks go far these days!) Tell Lily that he thinks she looks great no matter what she wears, and he can't wait to see her in person! He says it'll be like on tv when the two lovers meet in the airport and come running to each other's arms in slow motion while a pretty song plays in the background.

Oh my! There are just so many "mini stories" going on here it's hard to keep track of all the activity! Hopefully once Fister gets on board he'll have a chance to relax after all the todo to get this trip up and going.

I haven't heard anything from T or P since the pic last night so they must be sleeping in.

Oh, wait, I got an email while I was typing and it was from Peanut. She said she ran into Ritzy and got the scoop on Raoul and his magic hands so she wanted to make sure it was ok with me if she made an appointment with him. I told her that was just fine and to do whatever she wanted - but we won't tell her daddy.

Ketchum! Glad you could join us! Did you get a pic to Fister for your ID card? Gotta have an ID card to board the boat so make sure and get it in.

Sooo much activity going on - young love, boa wars, bunny trysts, Faux Paws Tournament, catsinos, dancing...what a grand time our kitties are going to have!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

My girls were thinking that as it was Burns' Night on Sunday that they might throw a little party. There would be lots of different things to eat (including prescription diet for Bam-Bam's little tum-tum), but they are hoping that people might be adventurous and taste a little haggis. As Burns' Night is in celebration of our national poet, there will be poetry readings, also songs and perhaps a little dancing. The girls understand that Nellie and Filou are both very keen on poetry, and that Filou also plays the piano. Does anyone play the bagpipes?

They are hoping Miss Edwina has brought her tammy.

I know for sure that Filou has a special style of playing the piano, and that is not quite for a romantic evening, is more like for a jazzy night!

But Tigris, his style is more appropriate for this kind of evening - and this is my opinion. (btw, that was Tigris in the pictures).

Yep Debbie - got Ketchums photo over to John - everyone will recognise him - he's the one with the very gormless look. My sweet boy.

Oh Karen of course Burns night - Kedchum will definately be into the haggis -not to sure about the neeps and tatties though (turnips and potatoes everyone) he's not very veggie inclined!

He'll probably run a mile when the bagpipes start up - but just lately (don't laugh!) I've been singing daft songs to him and believe it or not he seems to calm down and listen - the words are rubbish and this is the woman who can't carry a tune in a bucket - but hey if it means a couple more minutes on my knee - I'll warble!!

Don't be surprised if he joins in the poetry readings though - we often share a quiet bit of poetry together!!

Oh he says - he'd like it known he is not a WUSS - and likes lady's very much (hehehe!!)

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

15. Edwina would like to offer to serve as chaperone for Lily and any other young and innocent kitties. As a widow of sorts she believes she is well qualified. She still keeps a certain photo on her nightstand, which she insisted on taking with her. I warned her it could cut into her social opportunities but she doesn't care!

I am hoping the excitement of a cruise will help mend her aching heart....