Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Cruise Of The Good Ship "Feline Princess"

Oh my! So many homesick kitties and bunnies! My hubby just asked me moments ago how the kitty cruise was going. Honest, he really did! I told him about the high jumping event and that we were waiting for and hoping for pictures (from our computer savvy meomies and daddies). hehe! I don't think we'll see Trevor any time soon, although I imagine that if Kylie goes home Andy will want to leave. I guess he was just too timid to find love on this cruise. I know he had a good time though from what he has said. It was a good experience for him nonetheless.

First thing Grover wanted was her blanky as she calls it, I don't know what she was doing that made her so tired and sleepy. Knowing Grover, it had to have something to do with climbing something and jumping off. So maybe some of the pictures that come in will show just exactly what Grover was up to.

She just don't want to tell me herself, so I will just have to wait and see.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Originally posted by trayi52
    Grover was homesick, so she showed up at the window this morning. I don't really know how she got here, but she was very tired and sleepy.

She said she missed sleeping with her mommy at night, cuddling up to my face and sleeping with her head on my pillow.

But anyway here is a picture I took of her after she arrived this morning.
    lol. tRAYI, WHEN I looked at that picture, the recurring "Titanic" script ran through my head. REmember when Rose was in that rescue boat, wrapped up in that plaid wool blanket? That's what Grover looked like in that picture....and I imagined the dialogue, kitty style:

"We had nothing to do but wait....wait to sleep, wait to eat, wait for a furry mouse that would never come...."
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

tuxluvr,
    That sounds about like Grover, she is such a performer and goes to the extreme to get attention! She always get it!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Originally posted by trayi52
    tuxluvr,
    That sounds about like Grover, she is such a performer and goes to the extreme to get attention! She always get it!

Willie
    It is because I live with a kittie with some major 'tude too....I think from posts I've read that callie(calico)-tude and tuxie-tude are very similar in nature!

6. Edwina has been trying to convince Eddie to stop being such an embarrassing RUBE! So she treated him to a spa visit.

No Eddie......don't eat the decorations! Sigh..............

Originally posted by tuxluvr
    lol. tRAYI, WHEN I looked at that picture, the recurring "Titanic" script ran through my head. REmember when Rose was in that rescue boat, wrapped up in that plaid wool blanket? That's what Grover looked like in that picture....and I imagined the dialogue, kitty style:

"We had nothing to do but wait....wait to sleep, wait to eat, wait for a furry mouse that would never come...."
    OMG, yes... LOL that's so sweet!

Kirsten

Oh No!! Whatever has happened to Samantha during the jumping competition. I have just received this picture.

Oh Samantha! I had no idea! I hope you're feeling ok. Pouncer sent me a picture of the competition and it had soo many kitties in it. I accidentally deleted it before I saved it.

I haven't heard from Pouncer in days... I hope everything is going well. I think its high time that young man comes home!

OMG, Samantha!!! That looks bad!!! What have you done, girl?

Has anyone else heard any news about the jumping competion? I hope everybody else is fine!

Kirsten

Who was in the jury of the competition? I am too curious!

And there is the BIG question at least for this household: where will Filou be at his birthday, i.e.tomorrow

Originally posted by Killearn Kitties
    Oh No!! Whatever has happened to Samantha during the jumping competition. I have just received this picture.

Oh poor dear Samantha! That is why I pleaded with Trevor and Andy not to participate. After all they are not as young as they used to be!

(I once saw a cartoon in a magazine and it was so cute. There were two cats sitting in the waiting room at the vet's office. Cat #1 (in a cast and wearing a sling) says to Cat #2 "How did you injure yourself?" He replies "jumping from the stove to the top of the refrigerator." Cat #2 (also in a cast) says "I tried to jump from the floor to the top of the high dresser." You had to see the kitties with their slings, etc. having their little chat. Too cute!)

I got this picture of Beau today. Looks like he has been sleeping a lot on the cruise.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

There she goes again!

Seems the cruise has brought out so many movie themes...and now it seems Ms Ritz has taken another detour! Posing for a new Sphinx?? Perhaps reliving scenes from "The Mummy"....there was the statue of Anubis, the statue of Horace.....could this be...the statue of Hungrius, the large cat-like creature, guardian of the pharoah's food dish, under which is buried the fabled "Book of Rodentia" said to bring toy mice to life!

Whoa! Doesn't Ritzy look mysterious!

Does anyone know how the jumping contest went? I haven't heard from Liv or Cas lately, so I suspect they didn't place...
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/