Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Cruise Of The Good Ship "Feline Princess"

Oh, heavens! I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying...

Livvy checked in with me today. Wants me to hire a live in massuesse (sp?) and a sous chef for chicken dishes. She LOVES having a female roomie, would I mind if Peanut comes to live with us. She suggested Cassy goes home with Tubby.

I said that I'd miss Cassy as much as T&P's Meowmy and PawPaw would miss Peanut. I did suggest that she could extend her Valentine's Day outing with Oliver with a Layover in Chicago IF T&P's parents were okay with it. Peanut was suggesting that they meet up with the E's for an educational outing at Chicago's Art Museum. I'm beginning to feel like my fur kids have more of a social life than I do.

Livvy was dropping all sorts of hints about the lovely blue that Cassy's been spending his evenings with! My baby's got a girlfriend?!?!

I need to lie down with an ice bag for my aching head.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

A crash course in cut and paste - comments

Well, you all have just turned this funny thread in to a great little soap opera.

I went out and bought a software program to do the cut and paste photo thing, and have yet been able to perform the steps to get it right. I may have to read the manual!

I just cannot tell you how many "laughing out loud" events I have had while viewing this thread. I have opened it at work a few times (we have a DSL line) and it opens faster and is easier to view there....but I must be oh so careful not to howl with laughter.

Such imaginations. So creative. So gentle.

My girls have not been in touch for the last couple of days. I think they will call when they run out of cyber money!

Sas

Ally, we're glad you came aboard! I'm sure all the kitties are looking forward to your company.

Three other kitties wanted to join too – Sirocco, Neelix and Greta. I don’t think many of you are familiar with them, but once they mingle, you’ll get to know them, they are so sweet.

So far, we only managed to get pics of Sirocco and Neelix, but Greta may send hers too.

Sirocco

Neelix

Edwina invited the girls for Champaigne cocktails this afternoon, she's so exited to see who are coming. So far Juni Rose, Cassy, Jasmine and Tibby turned up. I hope she'll tell us what's happening there. - Do take it easy girls, or you'll get tipsy and not be able to walk straight!

As you all may know, they have left New York and is now on their way to a remote Island - nobody knows exatcly where, all I know is that it's somewhere in the Carribbean.
    Last edited by Randi; 01-09-2008 at 09:13 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Originally posted by trayi52
    How much longer is this voyage supposedt to last??? I am really missing Grover.
    I miss the boys terribly too, but I have to say that I haven't minded not having to scoop litter boxes this week!

Cassy turned in to a girl's party? I wonder why Pichu didn't come then. I heard he's following Tibby around

Maybe he's coming later with Juni?

Oh don't you know that there are boys that succeed to mingle in any girls party? I didn't know however that Cassy was a guy like that.

Filou said that this afternoon they had a promenade on deck, he, Lovable, Ketchum ...... and Miley. She enjoyed being outside with some reliable and quiet gentlemen and she and Filou even walked a short way on the railing as the sea was very calm.

There was a moment when she thought she had seen a bold tabby somewhere but knowing that she was not alone and no Bengal on board helped her to calm down again I think it is very good for her to be among friends.

7. Dear Mummy,

I hosted a lovely champagne cocktail party in my stateroom yesterday. It was so fun. Cassy, who as you know is VERY metrosexual, came too. Tibby, who is a fast learner told us about her research into Harry Winston jeweled trinkets. She understands jewelry is a necessity, not a luxury! We were giggling and having such a girlish good time and then............................Eddie came back from whereever!!! I was sooooo embarrassed! Just look at him!

Rolling around on the floor and belching!!!!

Please, please, please mummy....may I send him home before he totally destroys my reputation????

Distressfully,

Winny

Peanut sent me another email and pic.

Seems Edwina and her pals had a fashion show of sorts to show off their jewels and to try and educate the general kitty public about the finer points of expensive jewelry. After each one of them paraded across the stage and explained their particular piece and the importance of it, everyone seemed to agree that Mimi was the queen of the show.

Maggie (far left) shown here with her very important but quite common kitty tags, was quite agog at all the finery and wanted to tell her mom to Fedex the credit card so she could go shopping and get some finery like the other girls.

Peanut didn't have anything else to say except that she had to run because there were soooo many photo ops and she just had to get out there and get those pics for the album that she wants to put together for everybody at the end of the cruise.

Still no word from Tubby......bet he was out whereever with Eddie and the rest of the boys (since Samantha was enthralled with the jewelry show.)
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Lily hopes that she will also be invited to one of Lady Edwina's infamous cocktail parties when she's wearing her new outfit. Mommy of course thinks she's still too young for this kind of party!

Also, somebody should tell her she's overdressed:

Kirsten
    Last edited by Kirsten; 02-11-2005 at 04:26 PM.

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    Peanut sent me another email and pic.

Seems Edwina and her pals had a fashion show of sorts to show off their jewels and to try and educate the general kitty public about the finer points of expensive jewelry. After each one of them paraded across the stage and explained their particular piece and the importance of it, everyone seemed to agree that Mimi was the queen of the show.

Maggie (far left) shown here with her very important but quite common kitty tags, was quite agog at all the finery and wanted to tell her mom to Fedex the credit card so she could go shopping and get some finery like the other girls.

Peanut didn't have anything else to say except that she had to run because there were soooo many photo ops and she just had to get out there and get those pics for the album that she wants to put together for everybody at the end of the cruise.

Still no word from Tubby......bet he was out whereever with Eddie and the rest of the boys (since Samantha was enthralled with the jewelry show.)
    OMG, I can't believe the girls meet to brag about and to show their jewels! LOL

Kirsten

Wow, it seems like Tibby is having a wonderful time! I have a feeling that when she gets back I'm going to have to get yet another student loan to pay for all of her new and expensive tastes!

I wonder why Pichu didn't come then. I heard he's following Tibby around
    Pichu better be careful! Tibby can be a little heartbreaker, but on the plus side she is single and I think she might be thinking about starting to settle down
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

And the cruise continues!

Cassy is QUITE the ladies man, but *blush* I think his eager attendance at Lady Edwina's party might be due to a bad vocabulary. He seems to think Champagne is the name of an exotic fish, and if there are fish about, Cassy is THERE. He does seem a bit fixated on the food at the party... I wonder if some of the lovelies at the party are the ladies Cass-Wass was dancing the night away with at the disco? Oh, trying to put the pieces of this mystery together from this far away!

Oh, the lovely fur girls a-modeling their jewels! Such a lovely sight!

Lily looks stunning in her gown. Perhaps a bit much for everyday, but can you look at all that beauty and cavil?

Livvy called again today to lobby to extend her vacation to a visit with Peanut in Chicago. They seem to have bonded as thick as thieves! Sigh, my baby girl is developing off on her own.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Originally posted by Kirsten
    Lily hopes that she will also be invited to one of Lady Edwina's infamous cocktail parties when she's wearing her new outfit. Mommy of course thinks she's still too young for this kind of party!

Also, somebody should tell her she's overdressed:

Kirsten

Lily, you look quite sophisticated in that outfit! You seem to be blossoming right in front of our eyes! Miss Edwina should take notice of you in that outfit!

Pouncer wrote this last night:
    Dear mom,
    I am having the time of my ife, experiencing so many new things. The credit card still has lots of room, unlike many of the girls - but I'm not going to tell them that because they desperately want more jewels... and now that we've moved into the Cayman Islands, they said they absolutely NEED a coral necklace! Don't they worry about losing all of this? you know I lose my color at least once a day! It must be a girl thing! Talking about girls, I am having the best time with Lily. She makes me laugh and we have so much in common. She appreciates my work and doesn't make fun of it!

Its also nice to be with someone when it seems that almost everyone has paired up too! They had a scavenger hunt in one of the lounges last night that was for couples only. It was sooo much fun! They asked for "portraits of George Washington" so I got out my pencil and started drawing - who knew it was already on the dollar bill? They asked for the first guy on stage wearing his dates shoes - you should have seen all of us stumbling around in heels! The steps just about broke all of our ankles! I don't remember who won because we were all having such a good time that it didn't matter. Thank you moewmie for letting me come here!

I'll be home soon

Pounce

Debbie, you don’t need to worry about Tubby anymore, he’s with Fister, Pjevs, Rascal, Eddie, Trevor and Tigris. They got SO fed up with the girls’ fashion talk. I loved it, though!

Now, they’re planning to take a little break from the cruise. They have been studying maps over the area and found this little island, where they plan to go ashore and do some exploring. They expect most of the boys to come along. I do hope they won’t get it too rough there! I wonder if they got the idea from “Survivors” (have any of your kitties been watching that!) What could happen!! Will they climb trees, and will they be able to get down again?

This is the picture Fister sent me, he says noone lives there.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.