Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cruise Of The Good Ship "Feline Princess"

I have told Lovable that he could go if he promised to get out and meet the other kitties and not stay in his suite all day. He is nervous but excited about the trip. He can be very timid, so kitties, please be sweet.

Steffi and Lovable

Oh my god, that is priceless!

The ID cards are the most wonderful things. So many PT cats in the one place!

(Tabasco said he looks very youthful in his picture, and girls, he's of legal age now and will buy you a drink!)
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Miss Hoppy has several concerns before she commits to a cruise ...

Are the decks slippery?
    Are there plenty of bunny-sized hiding spots?
    There was no mention of parsley on the menus ...
    Are you SURE the water couldn't get to her? Do the railings go low enough?
    Are you SURE all those kitties wouldn't view her as lunch?

Could someone provide very detail instructions on how to get to the launching spot, startng from the kitchen door, please?

She is a very cautious bunny, after all, and anxiously awaits your answers.

Just Heard from Maggie & Joey...They have a room overlooking the pier....Maggie Only does room service...She won't be seen Begging for her food!!!
    Such Attitude from one Kitty!!!

Joey will scarf anything that lays still long enough!!!
    Typical Dog...Says Maggie!!!

Maggie just called in for a wake-up call & breakfast order....Shrimp Benedict,I believe!!!!
    Yeah,Like She needs more Hollandaise...Ms.16lbs. of Loveable Maggie-Puss!!!!

Joey ordered a Western Puplette!!!
    he knows that hes' going to need all the substance he can get!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

All my kitties are awaiting their ID tags to go on the cruise. waiting........ waiting...................
    Princess: Is it coming by mail?
    Tony: I don't know mommy just said to wait.....
    Patches: Heres the mailman!!!
    Princess:Figures, It isnt here, I should have clawed him up last summer when I had the chance.

My Kitties Are Love!

Find out what it means to me!

Livvy is thrilled with her i.d. card, but we are a little concerned that Cassy's hasn't been processed yet. Here is his photo again, in case it got lost.

(Question: Cassy doesn't hold his catnip well. Is there a bouncer on board, in case he get a bit boisterous?)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

I just love Nellie's ID card...what a lot of fun they will have on board...sigh, I wish I could have joined her...a whole ship full of cats!!!

Ms Hoppy, you don't have to worry too much, just hop on board there's Winter already waiting for some company!

Has anyone heard about the European cats...are they already in Florida by now or are they still on the plane?! I have no call from Nellie yet...
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Oh my! Oh my!!!

That's what Siseta said when she saw Winter ID. She , definetively , want to joing and add her ID next to him.

Ms Ritz hopes her "Tuxedo Junction" ID card will serve as an appropriate passage device. While she will have to get over her detest of car rides to get to the airport, she relishes the smell of fresh sea air.

Make her accomodations a state room with ample sunlight and warm spots to sleep. Her highness is not keen on catnip, so you can expect her to lurk around the kitchen in hopes of stray bits of chicken and turkey.

Herself insists that her stateroom have a private litter box, as she detests the notion of one of those horrible public restrooms. She wants to know, in the unlikely event of emergencies, do the life vests come in a fashionable black and white? She so detests a color clash, and orange is just so passe!

Ahh, perhaps a shipboard romance with Rocky, or Tex, or Tubby...or all!!!! Sharing tuna and spring water and sleeping until 8(pm)!

And are there humans to change the water? Can meowmie and dadcat come along? She does hate to break in new help and they are trained SO well!

Everybody sing:

Love, exciting and new, come aboard, we're expecting meyuuuuw, on the Fuzz Boat, soon will be taking another run. The Fuzz Boat, promising kibble to everyone!

Feline Princess Cruise! The sandbox of the high seas!
    Last edited by tuxluvr; 01-22-2004 at 04:33 AM.
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Randi wants to sign up!

He wants to meet some lovely ladies!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

And Pixel too..

...She has to keep an eye on her little brother plus find a boy kitty for herself...

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Oh Where are The EuroCats??????
    We are Waiting.....
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Samantha is so happy that her ID card is all ready.
    She is a bit concerned that Juni Rose is using a photo of Miley for her fake ID card, she may be planning on some underage drinking!
    Someone better tell Sas!

It is nice that the wonderful Ms Ritzy will be on board but Samantha wanted to remind her that Tubby is spoken for.
    In fact Samantha mentioned that she and Tubby were browsing the jewelry stores on the pier in seach of a special piece of jewelry!
    She says they mostly looked at necklaces but did check out a few rings too!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

I have been fighting with my nine. I've told them that only a couple can go. It was finally decided that Leroy can go because I could use the break!! I'm going to let Peanut Butter go because he is big enough to take care of himself. Stubby won't come down off the roof long enough to go anywhere, Lucky isn't physically up to it, Maggie Sue would start to many fights, and the babies are just to young.
    So Leroy and Peanut Butter would like to sign up!

Leroy

Peanut Butter

Originally posted by Vermontcat
    Samantha is so happy that her ID card is all ready.
    She is a bit concerned that Juni Rose is using a photo of Miley for her fake ID card, she may be planning on some underage drinking!
    Someone better tell Sas!

It is nice that the wonderful Ms Ritzy will be on board but Samantha wanted to remind her that Tubby is spoken for.
    In fact Samantha mentioned that she and Tubby were browsing the jewelry stores on the pier in seach of a special piece of jewelry!
    She says they mostly looked at necklaces but did check out a few rings too!
    Oh, dear! No way Ritzy would stand in the way of a blooming romance! Thanks for the heads up - seems meowmie has been out of the Pettalk loop and isn't up on the currently established romances. Samantha, you have my permission to swat that Ms Ritz if she makes any unwanted advances to your intended...Tubby, you have wonderful taste in girlycats! Samantha is a beauty!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"