Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Cruise Of The Good Ship "Feline Princess"

I just cant believe the cats went behind my back and got Credit Cards! Then Patches is with the Goverment.... Goodness, they are away for a week and they cause this much trouble, I have Called the CAT1 bank and asked them to cancel the credit card but I dont know Princess' or Tonys code, They are in deep trouble, but atleast I got a castle out of it..... OHH WAIT that castle is owned by Walt Disney, I wonder How Princess Got her Paws in that deal?

My Kitties Are Love!

Find out what it means to me!

cutie_chica, I am just hoping that Grover don't follow their example and decide to get a credit card too. I just couldn't afford to pay a big credit card bill!

If Grover does that, I guess when she gets back she is going to have to go job hunting!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

SAMANTHA!! You are not King Kong. Please come down from there this minute and go back to the ship!

I just can't decide whether it is the American kitties or the European who are the leaders of misbehaving

Originally posted by bisi.cat
    Pam, I think Trevor has something completely different on his mind than dogs...or Andy...or...or...
    He has finally met Nellie and I think they are both in love...
    This morning I've found the following photo in my mailbox...
    The sweetst orangie love...aaaaawwwwww

[/I]
    Oh my if that isn't just the most precious picture! I bet his little heart is just thumping out of his chest even though he does appear quite calm on the outside. I bet they are so tired after all of the singing and dancing and late night "catnip cocktails." I am afraid that he will not want to come home if it means leaving his precious Nellie. She really is quite a beauty! Thank you for posting this as he has been rather tight-lipped about what he has been doing. Now I know why.

OMG! Fister, how could you forget to look after little Pericot! You promised!! We’re going to have a word when you get back!! How lucky that someone saw little Pericot fall overboard and that Smoke was near!

While all this happened, rumours have it that Fister was having a good time by the pool in the other end with a few of the boys.

The boys relaxing

Personally, I think they had a bit too much catnip and drinks yesterday, after their silly game. Who won by the way? The blacks or the orangies?

I know Gavin was dealing – and in style!

After this, I bet they all needed a good nights sleep, they all got up rather late today.

This afternoon, I heard that miss Edwina had invited some of the girls on Champaigne cocktails in her suite – how considerate. I think we may get some pictures from this do later.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Randi, did you happen to notice the picture you posted, now I know some of the stuff Grover is up to. I noticed her hanging off the flagpole!

Notice the picture:

I knew that girl was up to no good, just look how everybody else is acting, they are being so nice. What is wrong with Grover? Why must she be so difficult?

Oh, please be careful Grover and don't fall off the flagpole! I just worry about you so.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Originally posted by Killearn Kitties
    SAMANTHA!! You are not King Kong. Please come down from there this minute and go back to the ship!

ROTFLOL!!!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Originally posted by trayi52
    Randi, did you happen to notice the picture you posted, now I know some of the stuff Grover is up to. I noticed her hanging off the flagpole!

Notice the picture:

I knew that girl was up to no good, just look how everybody else is acting, they are being so nice. What is wrong with Grover? Why must she be so difficult?

Oh, please be careful Grover and don't fall off the flagpole! I just worry about you so.

MEW, BRITANIA! TOO FUNNY!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Looks like there's LOTS of excitement onshore too!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

I just heard from Andy but it was not good news. Trevor was seen at the dessert table, where he promised me he wouldn't go because of his diabetes. Andy quickly borrowed a camera from Fister and snapped this picture. I don't know if he actually ate any cookies and he won't answer my e-mails or take my calls. I think he is afraid of a lecture.

Pouncer is now very embarassed about last night's escapades. Kirstin,yep, Lily was there, but she was a very good girl and didn't encourage the boys at all. He said he spent themorning in bed nursing a major catnip hangover. He has already sworn off all catnip for the rest of thecruise.

I was glad to hear that he and Lily spent a quiet afternoon watching the other kitties make trouble on deck. He and Lily just sat and quietly sipped iced salmon smoothies. They went to dinner - tonight was chicken lovers night - and were getting ready for tonnight's show, "Fur" which is the feline version of "Hair" I wasn't so sure it was appropriate for such youngsters, but the captain assures me that there is no nudity and it has been updated and tamed for todays' youth.

Pouncer swears that from now on, its only the best behavior or I can send the helicopter in for him and bring him home... which is the LAST thing he wants because he's cherishing every minute of freedom and every moment with his sweetheart! Awwww.

I am sure Trevor only picked the cookies for Nellie She loves them sooo much.

Trayi, don't let Grover worry you. Tomboys are tomboys

Oh, I'm sorry to hear Pouncer was hung over, but maybe this was necessary to learn the lesson...

It's nice that he and Lily still have such a great time together, and I bet they had a lot of fun in the "fur"-musical!

Kirsten

OMG, Pouncer did it!!!

Lily has emailed me this from the internet cafe, she's bragging about this and is sooo proud:

She writes:

Meowmie, look how wonderful this is! Pouncer is such a great arteest, and he has drawn me like Leo diCaprio has drawn Kate Winslet in Titanic! I even wore my "Heart of the Ocean" for this! But he behaved very well and was such a gentleman...

and in fact, I think it's a beautiful picture! Pouncer is really a talented artist, isn't he?

Kirsten
    Last edited by Kirsten; 02-11-2005 at 04:29 PM.