Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Cruise Of The Good Ship "Feline Princess"

I got an email from Tibby...

Dear Meowmie,

I've had lots of fun on the trip so far. I've even made a new friend! Her name is Edwina, she took me to a store called Tiffany's. She's been so wonderful, she taught me that all I had to do was show people that card you told me was for emergencies and I can get whatever I want! At first I wasn't sure that jewlery was an emergency, but Edwina assured me that when it comes to fine jewels, it's always an emergency! Don't I look so pretty?
    Love,
    Tibby

That will teach me to send Tibby with my Visa card!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Pam, I think Trevor has something completely different on his mind than dogs...or Andy...or...or...
    He has finally met Nellie and I think they are both in love...
    This morning I've found the following photo in my mailbox...
    The sweetst orangie love...aaaaawwwwww

...and the following lines:
    "...mum, you won't believe, but Trevor is the sweetest and most handsome gentleman I've ever met...and my little heart goes thumping whenever he's close...after I've performed "My love is like a red red rose" Trevor has invited me for an afternoon and evening out on the beach...mum, I am in love!!!"
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

So Glad to see that everyone is settled and enjoying Themselves!!!

Now for your Evenings' Entertainment:

[SIZE=3]Welcome Back My Friends,To the Show that Never Ends:We're so Glad You Could Attend,Come Inside,Come Inside!!!
    (Thank You Mr.Emerson!!)

Joey & Maggie would like youto sit down,relax...and Fasten your Seat Belts if Necessary!!!!
    Because They Want to "Rock the Catbar!!"
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Maggie Puss will Help you to your seats....

She is The Hostess ith the Mostess!!!!( She Learned from Edwina Post!!)
    The Deli Dog

Joey will Be GivingDance Instruction On the side ...

There will be a sign up sheet posted on The Lido Deck...

They Don't Call him 'Soft Shoe Joe' for Nothing!!!
    The Deli Dog

How on earth am I going to persuade Samantha that she wants dry cat food out of a ceramic bowl in my kitchen for her breakfast ever again?

Things have seriously gotten out of hand! A bunch of the kitties decided to get crazy on catnip last night. They were cabin hopping and when they landed in Edwina's cabin, they... well...
    the picture explains best

They made Boudoir shots! Miss Edwina was frantic but laughed as she helped the boys into her gowns. I will not tattle on the rest of the gang... but they know who they are and its up to them to confess to the meowmies!

I am very disappointed in my Pouncer and he will be off catnip for a looong time when he gets home!

Originally posted by koxka
    Any repport on how it happened would be appreciated. . I hope he didn't make anything silly.
    Hi Koxka, sorry for the alarm on that. I sent Peanut an email to find out what happened and to make sure Pericot was ok and when she responded she told me that he and Boots were having a grand old time chasing each other around the deck. They had both "gone feral" and were just acting goofy and chasing each other. Seems little Pericot was going really really fast when he turned his head to see if Boots was keeping up (seeing as how Boots has a bit more, shall we say, girth, than Pericot ). When he turned his head back forward he saw the edge of the deck and the railing, but since the deck is wood, which provides no grip at all for a kitties claws, he tried to stop and turn, but all hope was lost. He went flying under the railing (seems the ship has not been totally kitty proofed) and into the ocean!

The good news though, is that Boots was his partner in crime, and seeing as how Boots lives with a fireman and two rescue(d) doggies, he knew just where to go for help. As you can see by the above pics, Smokey was the nearest available (since Cinder was in the lounge practicing her dancing with Joey) so without hesitation, over he went. As Smokey was putt putting back with Pericot on his back, the crew lowered a lifeboat so the two could be brought back up on deck.

She said everybody was standing around in total shock until Smokey jumped in, then everyone started cheering and rooting for him. When they got back on board Pericot was wrapped in a warm towel and shuttled off to the medic area for a good check up and Smokey was treated like a hero with everyone giving him high 5's and slapping him on the back - yes, all the kitties were doing this. They figured if this doggie was willing to risk his own life to save a kitty, he was quite ok in their book. All that is, except for Boots, who was at the outer edges of the crowd rolling his eyes and muttering under his breath, something about how that durn Smokemutt gets all the glory all the time and how he'd never be able to live it down at home. That durn Smokemutt would probably lord it over him forever, making him give up the good sleeping spots and expecting 1/2 of all treats Boots gets, etc.

So, alls well that ends well. Whew! Thank goodness Cinder and Smoke boarded when they did!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I was not scared until I saw this....

And THEN this.......

Goodness what AM I GOING TO DO??????

My Kitties Are Love!

Find out what it means to me!

Then I hear from Patches, Look what SHE has gotten her paws into!!!

OH BOY!!

My Kitties Are Love!

THEN Just when I thought I had atleast 1 good cat... I get this.........

How this happened I dont know ?!?!

Then Tony had WAY to much Cat Nip and decided he was Mr. Big and Bad!

What Am I Going To Do???

My Kitties Are Love!

Originally posted by catnapper
    Things have seriously gotten out of hand! A bunch of the kitties decided to get crazy on catnip last night. They were cabin hopping and when they landed in Edwina's cabin, they... well...
    the picture explains best

They made Boudoir shots! Miss Edwina was frantic but laughed as she helped the boys into her gowns. I will not tattle on the rest of the gang... but they know who they are and its up to them to confess to the meowmies!

I am very disappointed in my Pouncer and he will be off catnip for a looong time when he gets home!
    OMG!!! Wasn't Lily with him? Or - even worse - was she part of this madness?

Kirsten

Ooops, forgot to post the pic of the rescue!

Pericot: Swim, Smokey swim!

Smokey: Hang on Pericot, we're almost there!

Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

What a day!!!!!!

I am so glad Pericot was rescued! Thanks Smoke!

I am glad that Tigris could entertain some kitties on the piano. This Burns evening must be a very memorable affair. I am so glad special guest Ally could make it -the cruise would not have been the same without her.

However I am starting to worry that something gets seriously out of hand: Lady Edwina -I always thought you were an arbiter elegantiarum which means that you did not join in childish affairs!!!!

All that jewelry at Tiffany, getting younger girls to overuse their credit cards, the boudoir shots at your cabin?????????

And Cutie-chica: you ask "What am I going to do?" Pay the interests and monthly rates, that's what I say!

Could'nt you please come back to more simple fun like shuffleboarding and a cup of catnip tea?

A worried meowmie!

I am certainly glad Grover didn't take a credit card with her. Maybe I need to ask Smoke to keep an eye on her, you know how she has been trying the bungee jumping, she will probably want to try jumping off the ship too!

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!