Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cruise Of The Good Ship "Feline Princess"

Re: Fashion Tip #2

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    Diamonds, except for your engagement and/or wedding ring, should be saved for "after six." Pearls are a better choice for earlier in the day...

Edwina's reaction upon seeing too many diamonds in the daytime!

Another daytime alternative that is very elegant....

and when you do wear diamonds....allow the diamonds to reflect your natural beauty rather than overwhelm it!
    Oh oh, Edwina, I'm very impressed! How beautiful you are!

Kirsten

Re: Re: Fashion Tip #2

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

I haven't heard a word for either Tubby or Peanut lately. I'm going to have to email the captain so he can leave them a message to phone home - or at least email!
    Well luckily I did get a call from Samantha.
    She and Tubby have been spending a lot of time together.
    She even told me that he bought her a lovely pearl necklace!

Now Tubby is very involved in the Shuffleboard tournament.
    In fact his team the "Tubby Shufflers" is in the lead for the finals!

Samantha and Peanut were getting a little bored watching all the shuffling so they went to the spa together for a little kitty massage from Raoul and his sidekick Fernando!

Oh and Lily, Samantha could not stop talking about how lovely she thought your necklace was.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

A message from Miley

Dear Mom,

JuniRose is being bad, as usual.

I am being a good girl and haven't ventured out much. I did have dinner with Fister and Filou last night and boy did we have a great time. Other than dinner, I have stayed in my room.

JuniRose is our cavorting around the ship as though this is her "coming out" party. I sometimes wonder if we are related.

Winter is being rather reserved too and has been seen hopping around the cooler, less sunny places on deck. I hope she survives the trip. She seems a bit stressed and lonely. Maybe she will run in to Miss Hoppy soon.

Well, I should ring up some of the other quiet girl cats and dogs to see if they would like to get together for a game of Bridge!

We're having a great time and please do not worry about us.

Love,
    Miley

P. S.

What do you think this person is doing? I caught a glimpse of this from my cabin window! Yikes. It does look like fun though!

Well I am starting to believe Grover is not on this cruise! I havn't heard nothing from her, and nobody else has either. I think I may have to pack my bags and go out looking for her! She is so spoiled, and she is a teenager and you KNOW how teenagers are!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I am sooo jealous.... we have snow, snow, some ice, and more snow. the kids have off today and we are all tired of cold weather! So what does my dear Pouncer send me?

His recent excursion to swim with the dolphins!

It seems as if he hasn't left Lily's side! They decided to leave the ship in the Carribean for a few extra days since they heard the weather report on the East Coast. So not fair.

Originally posted by trayi52
    Well I am starting to believe Grover is not on this cruise! I havn't heard nothing from her, and nobody else has either. I think I may have to pack my bags and go out looking for her! She is so spoiled, and she is a teenager and you KNOW how teenagers are!

Willie
    Come to think of it, Ritz said that there was this little teenager-type chattering during the formal meal last evening...saying things such as:

"Like, my meowmie, like ya know, is like, well, so worried, like, ya know, like, ALL the time...and well, like I just say, like, well, ya know, WHATEVER!"

Perhaps this was Grover?
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

It sure sounds like her, I think she picked up her slang from my teenage daughter!

Tell Ritz to see if he can find out what she has been doing? I just don't trust that little teenage tortie! She not only has the tortie attitude, but the teenager attitude!!

Tell Ritz to keep and eye on that girl! Put her in her place if need be, send her to her room! That girl, no respect for her meowmie at all!

Willie

Willie, I think Grover was spotted yesterday rock climbing, then bungee jumping off the cliffs! Pouncer said a bunch of teens went.... they invited him to go but he was too much a fraidy-cat. He said she was talking about "if I can climb the walls at home, like, what's the difference with a cliff? At least I can fall into, like, water here!"

Originally posted by catnapper
    I am sooo jealous.... we have snow, snow, some ice, and more snow. the kids have off today and we are all tired of cold weather! So what does my dear Pouncer send me?

His recent excursion to swim with the dolphins!

It seems as if he hasn't left Lily's side! They decided to leave the ship in the Carribean for a few extra days since they heard the weather report on the East Coast. So not fair.
    Oh how sweet! I'm so envious!!!

Well, but obviously they have changed their mind about NY, just heard about a strange incident on the news today:

Not sure if I should be worried now... I know, she LOVES to climb but this is very high! I wonder if Pouncer is waiting inside?

Kirsten
    Last edited by Kirsten; 02-11-2005 at 04:31 PM.

catnapper, that sounds about like something she would do, I'm just suprised she was using a bungee! When she climbs the walls here, she just jumps down. She is such a showoff!!

Wants to do everything, no safeties of any kind. She is going to have to be watched, that girl!! Sometimes she is such a tomboy!

Thanks for the info catnapper and tuxluvr, man I was getting worried about that teenager!

Willie

Just got an email message from Lily:

Meowmie, I'm so happy here! Pouncer is such a cutie, and we've decided to stay in the Carribean. We were swimming with the dolphins, and it was so much fun. But then I regretted I have missed the trip to New York, and when I talked to Fister on the cell phone, he promised to send a helicopter for us. So we had a nice afternoon in lower Manhattan, but now we will go back to our little island until the ship comes back.

I still hope Pouncer will draw me wearing my necklace when we're back on the ship...

Lily ,,,^..^,,,

Kirsten it's great how cool you can keep when Lily is on the statue of liberty.

I think she got there with the helicopter. Thank goodness she had the right flag with her.

And I hope she won't take any risks by trying bungee jumping and cliff hanging with Grover's gang. We know that Grover is an acrobat but I'm not sure about Lily

I assume it's politically correct what she did with that flag?

And I really really hope she won't hear about Grover's adventures because she really loves these acrobat things! Hopefully Pouncer will bring her back to the Carribean soon!

Kirsten

Originally posted by Kirsten
    I assume it's politically correct what she did with that flag?

Kirsten
    Purrfectly acceptable! Flag flying is still in fashion here!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Well, I finally got word. Peanut sent me this pic of Tubby and the Tubby Shufflers. Seems Tubby heard how the orangies were ganging up and were intent on winning the tournament, so, being the competitive kitty that he is, he organized most of the blackies and formed his own team. He is so intent on winning that they even hired the onboard pro to teach them the finer points of shuffleboard.

And Tray, Peanut said that Tubby had a talk with Grover and even though she's not totally a blackie, she decided to join the Tubby Shufflers. Seems Tubby appealed to her competitive spirit and told her how all that bungee jumping and stuff really isn't the place to be because you don't beat anybody at it. (Peanut said he could see she was spinning out of control and decided to become the fatherly figure to her and try and set her on the straight and narrow path).

So I know it's hard to recognize your kitty when they're all black, so Peanut gave me a short list of who was part of the team. So clockwise from the top left you've got Grover, Tubby, Treacle, Jazz, Taz, George and Tubby really wishes Bramble would sit up and pay attention instead of sunning her tummy!

She also told me that she and Samantha had a wonderful time at the spa, and they were going to go invite some of the other ladies to join them since they are quite addicted now and made another appointment for later today. She said Miley had indicated some interest since she needed a rest from watching Juni Rose, Edwina, Ritzy, Mimi, Livvy, Maggie, Nellie, Samantha (Sc) and Daisy all agreed an afternoon of massages and body rubs would be a wonderful thing. Boy, sounds lke Rauol and Fernando are going to be busy!

She also mentioned that Lily & Pouncer are quite the cute young couple and that they were absolutely adorable when they went swimming with the dolphins. She said their young love is so addicting and romances are popping up all over the ship.

Then she had to run, seems Perichot has fallen overboard and the mad rush is on to get him back on board!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl