Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cruise Of The Good Ship "Feline Princess"

Well finally someone from my gang checked in. Ripley and Scout went to the internet center to let me know they'd arrived safely and were having a great time. Ripley said he and Scout had been playing shuffleboard and he was getting good at it but Scout's attention drifts as usual.

Jazz wanted to know if I mistakenly packed that in her suitcase She said she's been having fun and is hoping to catch up with Nellie and the gang for some fun in the sun tomorrow.

They said they would try to check in sometime soon.

From Decker with Love

Originally posted by Steffi N

Lovable even took a turn a karaoke night, with his sweet meow piping away to some of his favorite tunes. I’m in the Mewwd for Love, Mew Mew Mew, What a Little Moonlight Can Do, I Want to Hold Your Paw, and I Found My True Love Under the Catnip Bush, among others.
    Trevor just e-mailed me this picture that he snapped of Andy. Andy was watching Lovable up on the stage and couldn't help but join in. Lovable was singing "What's new pussycat?" and that is Andy's very favorite song. I think this trip is doing him a world of good.

It seems that these two have struck up quite a friendship and have even been seen enjoying the company of some of the girl kitties. I e-mailed Trevor back and asked him what he was up to and he has yet to respond. Gosh I hope he is behaving.
    Last edited by Pam; 01-25-2004 at 10:04 PM.

I just received an email from Boomer, he seems to be doing well:

Hi Meowmie! This cruise is so great! I have a big room with my own bed that I'm actually allowed to sleep on (don't tell Daddy! he'll get mad that I'm on the bed!) There are lots of purty ladies here that I'm feeling kinda shy. I haven't really left my room 'cept to write you this email to let you know that I'm ok. Maybe someone will stop by sometime? There's lots to do in my room. I can knock stuff into the toilet whenever i want and the maids just pick it up- they don't fuss at me or nothing! there is food everywhere. tuna and salmon an all those other fishies. i did peek into a couple rooms and saw LOTS of purty furr beauties. this is soo great meowmie!
    Boomer
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

I just received this email from an Internet cafe in NY...looks like Samantha, Scout and Nellie having lots of fun...

I wonder if the three girls have already spend all their virtual money...
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

I heard from my rugrats Via e-mail...... here is the letter

My Kitties Are Love!

Find out what it means to me!

Wow LeAnn, you have courageous kitties to even go for a dive. Filou says he'll be fine snorkeling but not scuba diving

And I am so excited of all that international understanding: Lily and Pouncer , a German American love! Ms. Ritzy and Pjevs, a lady and a tramp

Bisi: your taxi driver is from Jamaica, isn't he?

(Just stepping out of the story for a second: it is so great how many ideas are in there: I wish I could answer every single post. I have however decided to start a Photoshop course in March!)

This thread is exciting, romantic, creative and fun

Just got an phone call from Juni: She told me she has fun and Pichu is a good boy!
    I don't believe that! I think Pichu has something to blackmail her with When I asked her if she's been a good girl, she said: Yeeeees! She says it long like this only when she's lying

Otherwise, she said she's so happy to spend time with Filou and with girl kitties. She got some fashion advice from Lady Edwina, Ms Ritzy gave her some good advice on micies, she discussed Renaissance painting with Nellie, and poetry with beautiful grey Samantha (Scotland). She plans to go out every evening to show off all her dresses. She mumbled something about jewelry and I hope she still has some money left.

I promised to show a picture of her rehearsing her belly dance. Here it is

I hope Pichu will find some time to e-mail or call me. I heard he's interested in beautiful Tibby. Juni repeated me his words "My kind of girl!"

Originally posted by Barbara
    Ms. Ritzy and Pjevs, a lady and a tramp

Well, you know this has the makings of a literary classic - in the style of Rose DeWitt Bukater of Titanic fame, the ladies of privilege always secretly yearn for the passion of a Bohemian lover. And, according to Ms Ritz, it turns out the Mr PJ, as she likes to call him, is almost as good with his paws as "Raoul" and "quite the fine artist" .....although she did not elaborate on the genre of his "art"

She sent me a rather "steamy" email about her recent lover, butI can't share it.....after all, this is a FAMILY forum
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

9. Fashion Tip #2

Diamonds, except for your engagement and/or wedding ring, should be saved for "after six." Pearls are a better choice for earlier in the day...

Edwina's reaction upon seeing too many diamonds in the daytime!

Another daytime alternative that is very elegant....

and when you do wear diamonds....allow the diamonds to reflect your natural beauty rather than overwhelm it!

Edwina sure know how to dress! Very impressive! Ask Edwina if she has seen Grover on board. I haven't heard from her at all. I am just wondering what she is doing, and nobody else seem to have seen her!

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Re: Fashion Tip #2

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    Diamonds, except for your engagement and/or wedding ring, should be saved for "after six." Pearls are a better choice for earlier in the day...

[/IMG]
    A side note: The TV producers have been watching this thread carefully. I heard a rumor that perhaps Edwina has a future as the host of a new HBO TV special "Furr Eye for the Cat's Guide"...or perhaps a feline version of "What Not to Wear"
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Re: Fashion Tip #2

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    (Side note - What, did Eddie walk by?)

I haven't heard a word for either Tubby or Peanut lately. I'm going to have to email the captain so he can leave them a message to phone home - or at least email!

I sure hope Peanut is not throwing any more water balloons. I always knew she was a snot!

Sounds like everyone is having a fabulous time! I guess we are docked in NY now, so that means Cinder & Smokey and any other late comers will be joining us?

And I agree with Catnapper. Once all the kitties are home safe and sound, I say we humans take the boat out next. It's only the end of January and I'm already sick of the cold and snow. Not to mention work.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Oh Oh - Ketchum found the internet!! Darn it! Rather than re-write I'll copy and paste - saves so much time!!

Hi Meowmie - I founded thiz plase where I can talk to youz - clever Huh?
    Hope Dan an Baggy are mizzing me - 'kos I'm not mizzing dem!
    Dere's sooooo much goin on - I kant beginn to tell youz how much funn it iz.
    I kalled on a good boy dis mornin - hiz nam is BoOmeR an he'z a bit shy like me! I perswaded him to come an try da pool - he fought it woz good and we had tuna for dinna.
    Wez boff goin Line Dancin tonite - I told 'im you an Daddy did it and its funn - so he'z promized to give it a try.
    I saw a beeeeutiful furlady lass nite called tiBBy - we did chattin and stuFF. She sed she enjoyed line dancin too - woo hoo

Luv to evyyboddy frum Ketchum - Ketchie Boy as from now on!
    xoxoxo

I Give Up!!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Originally posted by tuxluvr
    Well, you know this has the makings of a literary classic - in the style of Rose DeWitt Bukater of Titanic fame, the ladies of privilege always secretly yearn for the passion of a Bohemian lover.
    Yeah, I think little Lily believes she IS Rose deWitt Bukater, since she's wearing the "Heart of the Ocean", still hoping that Pouncer would draw her like Leo di Caprio did:

BTW, has anyone heard if she was on a sightseeing tour in NY? I'm still waiting for a call!

Kirsten
    Last edited by Kirsten; 02-11-2005 at 04:30 PM.

I am loving this soooooooo much. You guys and gals are doing such a good job on your stories and especially on your pictures.
    I'll hate to see this end. I sit here with such a silly grin on my face just going back and forth, re-reading everything.
    Keep up the fantastic work you guys.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010