Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cruise Of The Good Ship "Feline Princess"

Edwina, it seems the ship is listing a bit to the left!! Are you holding down that tea ok?
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Lovable e-mailed me today from the ships Cyber Paws Center. Since he is by himself he chose a small cabin which he found ideally equipped with a snug cat bed and a special mobile of birdies and micies suspended from the ceiling. To get relaxed he started of with a massage at the spa. Then, since he wanted to make a good impression on the lady kitties on board he treated himself to a special wash and brush in the beauty salon.

Lovable is extremely agile and so he had to try walking around on the ship’s railings. However, cruise director Fister asked him not to. Thank you Fister.

Lovable even took a turn a karaoke night, with his sweet meow piping away to some of his favorite tunes. I’m in the Mewwd for Love, Mew Mew Mew, What a Little Moonlight Can Do, I Want to Hold Your Paw, and I Found My True Love Under the Catnip Bush, among others.

Lovable says he has been very happy to meet of his Pet Talk buddies.
    Everyone he has met has been very friendly and have been willing to make my shy kitty comfortable.
    Steffi and Lovable

Hi all! Randi here.

I'm going to post a link to some pics on Imagestion you can all use to put your kitties and pups in. More will be added later - or tomorrow.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...&id=4287900013

I've made it possible for you to add more, but please keep them down to about 50k - as some members don't have fast connections.
    Last edited by Randi; 01-25-2004 at 03:30 PM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What in the....

SADIE!!! CALL YOUR MOTHER!!!!

Tubby said Eddie, Tigris, Andy, Ketchum, Cassy and Butter were seen hanging around Felicia, Bramble, Daisy, Grover, Milly and Tibby. Seems they're all getting to know each other in a group type forum.
    Oh my! And Tibby said she was behaving herself!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Sadie!! I bet the waiter didn't give you all that!! Now, go and call the maid and ask her to bring it back to the BAR! What do think Cinder & Smoke will say when they board? You should go swimming with them and stay fit. Silly girl!
    Last edited by Randi; 01-25-2004 at 03:08 PM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

7. Fashion Tip #1

It is possible to keep those carefully coiffed curls looking good -- even while in the pool.

Make sure your cap is in a color complimentary to both your suit and your fur tones!

Awww, Scout!! Aren't you just SO sweet in your new bathing suit!! LOL! Who is gonna match that!!

Oopsie...

Originally posted by Cincy'sMom

SADIE!!! CALL YOUR MOTHER!!!!
    Boots, da Kat, sez ~

SADIE!!
    Told ya to watch out fur doze Kandid Kamra Guyz!

Tell yer Mom doze were jest propz fur da
    Wild West Danz Show!

Sssst... Save me summa dat JB Stuff!
    s/s Boots (hic!)
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

OMG! I about spit water all over my computer screen at Sadie's pic!!!!

No - word from Kylie today.

I think she's probably enjoying herself but I think Keegan is worried!!! Guess I will have to take her out to play in the snow!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Well, I'm so glad to see that Pouncer and Lily are hanging out on deck together! He looks so attentive to the fair maiden Lily! Ah, young love....

Pouncer called me and was all excited about the spa onbaord ship... he didn't want to go for fear of looking "sissy" to all of the other guys (he worries about looking sissy since he's so sensitive.) Lily convinced him to go and he just RAVED about the service! He says that I should be receiving an e-mail from the spa outlining the steps to do a good massage at home - and he fully expects me to follow them! But he was blown away by how they groomed him... they gave him catnip before they clipped his nails - he didn't even know they had clipped them until it was done! Painless ! Magnificent! I am told that I am to never ever clip his nails without catnip ever again!

He was all excited about tonight's dinner - "Fish Throughout the World" Salmon, Tuna, Caviar, Escargo... you name it! He warns me that his waistline might not be as svelte when I next see him. Then after dinner there is a showing of "Cats" by the original Broadway troup! He bought two pairs of opera glasses since seating cannot be reserved.

It seems Pjevs and Ritzy have overcome any language barriers, speaking the universal language of love as they watch the sun bid an exciting day at sea adieu! (or perhaps Ritzy just had a bit of tuna appetizer stuck in her ear)
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Steffi - Just had a call from Ketchum - he's met Lovable at the Karaoke Club - and boy was that little smoocher singing his lungs out - the ladies were 'swooning' everywhere - and he was the hit of the evening!! It's these quiet ones we have to watch eh?!

It's OK Randi the mini bar didn't stock the right sort of cat-nip wine so they asked the steward and he's making sure they have some onboard before they leave Miami! Do you get the feeling these furboys are getting superior service!!?

Shuffelboard Contest - yes it's beginning to build up somewhat - I told him to wait til Bootz arrives and then the fun will start!!

Oh the food is much better than at home - with CHOICES at EVERY meal!

I vote when all these pampered furkids come home - Meowmie and Daddies try the cruise out!

The cats are of the opinion that Sadie was set up - OK she was singing - but there again so was everyone else!

He had to run - Fister and 'the guys' were off to the ballroom - practise time for dancing?

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

I just got this from Corkscrew today, he said that Tibby has been having partys in her room every night!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I see Tibby got to wear her lovely dress!

I am so jealous that these cats are having such a great time - they're barely even thinking of us poor parents at home in the cold weather! Its brrrrrrr here in Pennsylvania... they are sitting on pink sands watching golden sunsets in blissfully warm weather!