Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cruise Of The Good Ship "Feline Princess"

Kirsten, I did get a cryptic voice message from Ritz yesterday that said Lily was 'looking after things' on the ship and in her stateroom......

Oh, dear, I do hope young Lily hasn't been poorly influenced by the self-absorbed supermodel! I'm sure Fister will see that Lily is properly accompanied for the rest of the trip, and will duly chastise the prodigal Ms Ritz if/when she returns to the ship!!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

After having a wonderful night on the ship and sleeping in, Juni told Filou that she has to look after her little brother. She's quite a responsible girl and I like that.

She found Tigris and Pichu near the pool with some of the girls. Pichu was very impressed by Tibby and Juni asks herself: Isn't he too young for a dancer?

Filou went to see Miley in her cabin (of course Juni Rose was somewhere -playing faux-paws or fishing with the boys). Filou and his cousin had a little cup of not too strong catnip tea and enjoyed to talk about all of their relations- like Mango, Bastet, Tama, Maya and Bodhi -you know that a little gossip is best when the people you talk about are not there.

The ship is going north as far as I heard -I wonder where Ritzy is.

Felicia called me last night to wish me a happy birthday. She said Beau was running around trying to meet everyone.

Felicia said that she has met some great cats on the cruise too.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Originally posted by tuxluvr
    Kirsten, I did get a cryptic voice message from Ritz yesterday that said Lily was 'looking after things' on the ship and in her stateroom......

Oh, dear, I do hope young Lily hasn't been poorly influenced by the self-absorbed supermodel! I'm sure Fister will see that Lily is properly accompanied for the rest of the trip, and will duly chastise the prodigal Ms Ritz if/when she returns to the ship!!
    Oh oh, I'm afraid Lily will be easily influenced by these things! Maybe she's hoping to be the governour of Ritzi's island?

Fister, pleeeaaaase! Take care of her!

Kirsten

I would have expected Lily to be with Pouncer?
    If Ms. Ritzy is not there and Lily has a room for herself.......I just ask.

Lady Edwina: can you look after her?

Yeah, they have been spotted here:

Looks like Pouncer is taking very good care of her! And obviously Lily still has the roses Pouncer gave to her when they met.

Kirsten
    Last edited by Kirsten; 02-11-2005 at 04:33 PM.

7. Lady Edwina: can you look after her?
    But of course my little madchen! It will give me a opportunity to escape Eddie for a while. Shall I move my things into your stateroom. I hope it is very large!

Lady Edwina, here's Filou talking:
    as Lily and Pouncer seem to have the time of their life and as Juni is still occupied with Pichu ( we agreed to meet for dinner) - would you like to join us in Miley's cabin ? We have some classical music and a second helping of catnip tea (feeling already more relaxed)...

I haven't heard one word from Rascal..........ah, I named that boy well!

Fister? Have you seen him?

Much to my surprize, there are rumours that Tubby, Eddie and Pjevs will gang up against all the orangies and try and win the shuffle tournament this evening. After all, they’re experienced guys. – However, I think Rascal, Trevor, Corkscrew and Fister has big plans for this game. No cheating, guys!!

Ritz, you seem to have been on a “little” detour. You sure know how to enjoy life! Pjevs hopes you’ll come back – after he saw your picture, he’d love to meet you! Will you consider entertaining him for the evening? He’s a very sweet boy and don’t know all the US kitties - yet.

Here’s his picture:

Now, kitties and pups! You’re on your very first cruise around the Carribbean, and that means you must get a little organised. I suggest, before you dock in N.Y - where Cinder & Smoke will join you, you delegate the different tasks.

I think a good idea would be to let Edwina advise you on appropiate fashion tips before going to the ballroom. Juni Rose will show you all where the bars are – do be careful what you order!! Rascal will be in charge of the Black Jack games – Gavin will be dealing.

Lily, Fister says he’ll see to it that you’re safe.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

11. Filou! That is so kind of you. A bit of tea and soothing music would go well after spending soooo much time with Eddie two-stepping around our stateroom. And that Country and Western music

There....much better. What a lovely cup of tea...and Miley...pink is your color!

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    But of course my little madchen! It will give me a opportunity to escape Eddie for a while. Shall I move my things into your stateroom. I hope it is very large!
    Oh, Lady Edwina, I'm sure Lily would love you to move in, but be aware she will probably play with all your beautiful possesions.

Kirsten

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    Filou! That is so kind of you. A bit of tea and soothing music would go well after spending soooo much time with Eddie two-stepping around our stateroom. And that Country and Western music

There....much better. What a lovely cup of tea...and Miley...pink is your color!
    LOL Edwina, you're looking like you've got too much cat nip tea already!

Kirsten

Lily, Fister says he’ll see to it that you’re safe.
    What a relief for a worried meowmie to read this!

Kirsten

Ritzy's back!

After logging into the internet from her new villa, Ritz saw Pjevs and has chartered a helicopter to drop her at the port of call in New York.

She deeply regrets any concern caused by her brief haitus, but when a good real estate deal comes up(she saw this villa in the ship's internet room while browsing Ebay), you just can't move fast enough. Peanut Butter had some great real estate tips, so that is why he is seen in the picture, but he does not like heights and would not venture out onto the ledge. Peanut Butter was sent safely back to the ship last evening.

The papparazzi are to be chastised - Ritz swears she has been nowhere near Venice or in a gondola, working as a tour guide, AS IF, meowmie, you should know better!! Must be one of those look-alikes.

Lily, sweetheart, thank you so much for attending to the room.

Ritzy is prepared to do some "community service", as Fister decides, as long as she can be accompanied by that really handsome Mr Pjevs!! She really likes his taste in clothing!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"