Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cruise Of The Good Ship "Feline Princess"

I am so glad to see Pouncer participating in the Faux Paws Tournament - and that Lily is right there with him! They all look like they are having a grand time. Seeing all of the orangies playing together makes me wish that I made Allen go (he's such the homebody.) I'm sure he's hanging out with the orangies because he's mising Allen!

I'm also glad that Pouncer's involved in something like this to take his mind off:
    a)painting the deck teal
    b)painting Lily in nothing but a necklace

I'm thrilled to hear that all of the kiddies are having such a grand time!

Well somebody see if Grover is on board, I haven't even heard from her! She is so spoiled! She thinks she is not supposed to call home or anything. I kind of know what Stubby is doing, somewheres asleep of course! Grover is probably been seen with Sunny, amoores boy! She has been mooning over him for such a long time.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

OMG, I just finished reading all the posts and I'm sorry I missed this from the start. I have tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard. I've never read anything so enjoyable.
    This thread is just PRICELESS.
    The pictures, comments, stories are all so truly wonderful.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Let's see, we haven't heard much from the canine party goers, have we. Any news?

A few photos!

I haven't heard much from or about Winter the Wabbit but I can only assume that she is hiding in her room, probably under the bed! As usual! You can dress some rabbits up, but you can't expect them to act any differently on a cruise ship! McDoogle has been hanging out with Sadie, taking dancing lessons. What a scene that must be!JuniRose is hitting all the bars from what Miley tells me. She is going to get caught with that false ID of hers - well, of Miley's. Such a teenager she is!Miley is being Miley, and sitting on her big bed, waiting for someone to BEG her to come out and play. She is a difficult kitty for sure. Enjoy the photos!

Humans showing us how to play "Shuffleboard"...you have got to be kidding!

View from our cabin!

More photos!

An unidentified pup resting from a long night on the cruise. I wonder how many more photos we will have of tired, over exercised, over fed pets! He/she is cute though!

Fister has promised a side trip (excursion of sorts) to go off the ship and do a little island hopping and fishing. One of my favorite things to do!

Love,
    Miley

Oh dear Miley! Do you remember what happened to Gilligan and the Skipper and the Professor and Marianne and Ginger and the Howells???? Well, maybe you don't but ask your mom. They went for a three hour tour and wound up on an island for many television seasons!

Originally posted by tuxluvr
    We ladies of dimension refer to call ourselves "plush".
    Ms Ritz, you're right as always!!!

I've heard nothing of Nellie yesterday and started to get worried, but today very very early morning (someone should tell Nellie about the different time zones!!!) she called in to tell me that everything is fine!!!

She has a very splendid room next to Samantha, Daisy and Jessica and she has met Ms Ritz and Ms Edwina and some more plush kitties...and she has met TREVOR!!!

She suddenly was very silent and I could just hear her giggle like a teenage girl...she says she's looking forward so much to have an evening out with Trevor on Broadway...?!

I've noticed that there are quite a lot of love stories happening on the ship and I think Andy and Kylie would be wonderful together...and sweet Tibby, she's such a doll...and Pouncer and Lily...and who can resist that guy with the cool hat, Eddie?!

Debbie, I am so happy you've posted that picture where I could spot Nellie in!!! Such a relief to see she's happy and healthy as always!!!

I wonder what will happen next...
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Now, I understand why Filou was peeking through the window to Fister and Pjevs’ suite yesterday. He wanted to see if they were asleep!! He was working together with Tigris and possibly a few others (he didn’t reveal who), to get their paws on some photos. Rumours are spreading that the Paparazzi had followed them all around in Barcelona - and true enough! But Fister managed to steal some pics from the photographer.

However, Tigris sent this one to me today to let me know what they were doing. I’m only glad they didn’t get arrested!! And I hope little Pericot will not pick up any bad habits from Fister!

Here are the pictures he sent:

Thanks, Koxka!

Randi here! Fister, will you please behave on that cruise!!!
    Last edited by Randi; 01-25-2004 at 02:21 PM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sadie sent me a quick email... Just said she was having fun, doing lotsof dancing, and hoping maybe she could take SOMEBODY into playing football with her...she brought the ball and her jersey, but no one has seemed interested. She was also was talkingabout hitting the pool. The only pictures she sent was of the dance club.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Tell Sadie if she can find Miss Hoppy (look in small places, or for a trail of parsley) Miss Hoppy might roll the ball towards her, if she wants to nudge it back ... but only if it's not tooooo big a ball.

Has anyone seen Ms Ritz?

I'm not sure where this cruise is supposed to go, but I got this mystery gram from an unknown papparazi who claims to have seen Ms Ritz today posing as a gondolier tour guide! My but this ship has gone places!!!

"Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

....then there was THIS picture - and a note that our little tuxedo gal has apparently taken up residence in a mediterranean villa. If you look closely, there is a handsome fluffyorange tom peeking out the window. Perhaps Peanut Butter and Ritzy have purchased this lovely home overlooking the bay?

...and I wasn't worried until I got this picture. Apparently, Ms Ritz has managed to purchase an entire island, and has already changed the currency.

Perhaps sending her on this cruise wasn't such a good idea (unless I can share the villa, of course)

Originally posted by tuxluvr
    ...and I wasn't worried until I got this picture. Apparently, Ms Ritz has managed to purchase an entire island, and has already changed the currency.

Perhaps sending her on this cruise wasn't such a good idea (unless I can share the villa, of course)

And you said Lily is sharing her room with Ritz???

Kirsten