Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cruise Of The Good Ship "Feline Princess"

Boomer, give Fister a call on his cellphone

Boomer, I spoke with Fister and he has agreed to dip into the petty cash fund and pay for a personal jet for you to fly to Miami, pronto! Please pack your bags and get yourself to the airport. There will be a plane there, waiting for you. Please call Fister for the details. (555)-555-5555.

Boomer, don't worry about the ladies. There are many shy ones on the cruise and MANY still unspoken for.....and available. I am one of them.

Hope to meet you soon Bommer Boy!

Love,
    JuniRose
    (on the ship and having fun...and using my Meowmie's cell)

Boomer left just a little bit ago. We certainly appreciate the private jet! Once he got the message from JuniRose he couldn't seem to get out of the house fast enough! I do hope he is a good boy away from his Momma. I guess a meowmie must just except it... My sweet Boomer will be 2 in less than 5 months and he's already off on his own! I hope everyone is having fun
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

I wonder if Lily has met Fister and the others meanwhile and has arrived in Miami?

Haven't heard from her yet! I figure she's so excited and busy meeting all the other kitties!

Kirsten

Just before leaving Boomer decided to try on an old tank top that fit him in his huskier days He was much too preoccupied to do anything silly like look at the camera though
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Yep Kirsten! Don't worry I got a phone call this morning from them and they all arrived safetly to Miami.
    Now they are busy meeting the rest of the flufflypassangers and getting acquitance.

The cruise ship has a internet room for those who have mom-dad withdrawal , so you don't have to worry.

[IMG]cruise internet room[/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally posted by catnapper

He will call me once he finally meets up with Lily. He's very nervous and hopes she comes soon or he'll die from anticipation. He did pick up a dozen red roses for her wants to know if he can paint her like Leo did in the Titanic (he's and arteest remember) but I told him absolutely NOT... then he told me he was kidding - only trying to get me upset... besides (he reminds me) there will be a ton of chaperones. He plans on being a perfect gentleman throughout the cruise.

I still don't know wether Lily has arrived in Miami or not, but she has just emailed me this, and now I'm a bit worried:

She has heard somewhere that Pouncer wanted to draw her like Leo has drawn Kate Winslet in Titanic, and now she has this idea.... I don't know where she got that thing from, her only comment was "I want him to draw me wearing this - wearing o n l y this!"

Teenage girls!!!

Kirsten

Originally posted by koxka
    Yep Kirsten! Don't worry I got a phone call this morning from them and they all arrived safetly to Miami.
    Now they are busy meeting the rest of the flufflypassangers and getting acquitance.

The cruise ship has a internet room for those who have mom-dad withdrawal

[IMG]cruise internet room[/IMG]
    Oh, that's wonderful news! I'm so excited for my girl! Now she can meet Pouncer and all the other beautiful kitties!

Edwina looks like Scarlett o'Hara with her new hat, and Eddie makes a real good Billy the Kid!

And it's great to hear about the internet room! Hopefully I will hear from her from time to time!

Kirsten

I think we have post at the same time.

Originally posted by koxka
    I think we have post at the same time.
    Yes, we did!

Kirsten

A few photos of our accomodations!

I took these photos just before we began to unpack. Now the rooms are a mess. I will check on Winter in a few minutes, to make sure she too is unpacked and ready for some fun.

I hope to get some more photos off to Mom, soon!

Love,
    JuniRose

Oh, that looks very nice!

BTW, is there a list about which kitties are sharing the accomodations? Would like to know who Lily's room mates are.

Kirsten

Originally posted by Kirsten
    I still don't know wether Lily has arrived in Miami or not, but she has just emailed me this, and now I'm a bit worried:

She has heard somewhere that Pouncer wanted to draw her like Leo has drawn Kate Winslet in Titanic, and now she has this idea.... I don't know where she got that thing from, her only comment was "I want him to draw me wearing this - wearing o n l y this!"

Teenage girls!!!

Kirsten

ROTFLOL!!! And Lily has that "come hither" look down to a tee, don't you think? ... I must check with Ritzy, I think she may be giving Lily some grown up advice that may be inappropriate for younger viewers!

Oh, And Ritzy would love to catch up with the pristine white males, Shai and Andy - a pure white tux is such a nice compliment to her classic black and white! (and there's plenty of room in in her luxury suite!"
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary

I am hoping the excitement of a cruise will help mend her aching heart....
    Edwina, you look so "Debora Kerr in AN AFFAIR TO REMEMBER"!!!... Me thinks your Carey Grant is already on board the ship somewhere!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

I just went down to feed the kitties (force of habit) and then realized that they aren't here. No wonder I got to sleep in a little today - no Trevor meowing and walking all over me. I did happen to notice though that Trevor did not pack his Purina DM (his diabetic food) and of course now I am worried to death.

Oh there is the phone. Be right back!

That was the boys and they are just fine. They totally forgot to call me when they arrived and apologized for upsetting me. Trevor promised me that he will stay away from the dessert table and eat only the foods that will be good for him. I told him to watch his carbs, and he said no problem because he planned to dine royally on every type of sea food imaginable.

Andy was so happy to hear that Kylie is going to come aboard at some point. He has secretly admired her from afar but, being the scaredy cat that he is, of course could never bring himself to express his feelings. I just told him that Ritzy wants to meet him and he is feeling very .

Oh, and by the way, the boys tell me the litter boxes are marble and that they are cleaned after each use. I can see now that it will be hard to get them back *down to earth* once they return home.

Moonie would really appreciate an excort while walking the ship, she does get a bit dizzy when the ship rolls. Emmitt (her twin brother) will be around but I wouldn't want him to just be her care-taker with the whole bevey of beuties available.) She's a sweet little (somewhat "hefty" grey and white tabby girl with the most beautiful white face and green eyes). Emmitt is HUGE and heavy and can help with any totin' and pullin' to get games in order. Moon loooves dogs and has a great sense of humor. She's just plumb silly sometimes. Great sense of style though - understated with a bit of hippy from the old days * what are you going to do with kids today *