Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Cruise Of The Good Ship "Feline Princess"

Originally posted by Pam
    I just heard from Andy but it was not good news. Trevor was seen at the dessert table, where he promised me he wouldn't go because of his diabetes. Andy quickly borrowed a camera from Fister and snapped this picture. I don't know if he actually ate any cookies and he won't answer my e-mails or take my calls. I think he is afraid of a lecture.
    Oh Pam, I'm sorry about this! I really hope he did not forget about his diabetes and was able to resist...

Kirsten

Originally posted by Killearn Kitties
    SAMANTHA!! You are not King Kong. Please come down from there this minute and go back to the ship!

I heard Peter Jackson will start working on a new king kong movie... Looks like Samatha has good chances to get the leading part...

Kirsten

Originally posted by Barbara
    I am sure Trevor only picked the cookies for Nellie She loves them sooo much.
    Barbara I am ashamed of myself for thinking the worst. There was an e-mail from Trevor this morning saying that he was selecting some sweets for his honey (Nellie). Now he is annoyed with Andy for being such a tattletale. I am trying to mend the rift between the two boys but it is hard to do with just a keyboard. I hope they both settle down a little. Andy said Trevor was "hissing mad" at him.

Originally posted by Kirsten
    OMG, Pouncer did it!!!

Pouncer never told me about this!!! I won't yell at him though because it is quite beautiful and you really can tell that he cares a whole lot for his subject! It is amazing what true inspiration does to an artist! It is definately his best piece ever!

I got an e-mail from Pichu too today.
    "Deer Meowmie,
    Thank you for letting me go on this cruise. I am having the fun of my life. Sorry that I couldn't write before, but you know, there are so many things to do, so many kitties to meet, and we've been busy with all kind of activities here. Tigris took me with him almost all the time, but I spent time on my own too. There is a BEAUTIFUL girl kitty here that I like - her name is Tibby and she is wearing beautiful dresses and beautiful jewelry, better than Juni's. She's a little older than me and she doesn't pay attention to me yet, but I am convinced to win her heart. I've been training my "inaccessible spot licking" ability with Juni, so I can prove Tibby I'm the best at it. I attach a picture. I hope to attach a picture of me and Tibby next time.
    Gotta go.
    I'll let Juni to write about herself

And this is what Juni wrote
    Deer Meowmie,
    Do you really believe Pichu? How can anyone have better dresses than me or jewelry? This is what I purchased from Miami. I hope you appreciate my taste. Picture attached.
    The trip is great. Filou is a sweetheart. Every kitty is so nice. Every day new activities, new friends. I especially love how Tigris played piano. We should buy one too.
    Tomorrow I am planning my belly dance and I hope all the kitties will like it, I've been working hard on it. As for the Indians dance with Pichu, he's too busy admiring Tibby, which I think is really pretty. Can we give Pichu to her? Ask her meowmie. I'm sick of his stories - Tibby this, Tibby that! He didn't compliment any of my dresses, but listen to what he has to say about Tibby's dresses
    Meowmie, I have to go.

Juni
    NB Did you see Edwina's diamond? Can I buy one like that? Pleeeeease! She told me that diamonds are girl's best friends.

Oh Kirsten, I'm sooo glad Lily emailed you that pic so you heard from her first about this. And I'm glad you're happy with the pic - it is beautiful! Because this is what I found in my email this morning from Peanut. She said she wasn't tattling, but she thought it was soooo adorable how Lily and Pouncer were so much in love and that he wanted to paint her. She (Peanut) wishes somebody would love her enough to want to paint her.

So here's the pic she attached. Evidently Pouncer went through a few false starts before getting Lily in the perfect pose.

Haven't heard anything from Tubby lately. I wonder if that's because the Tubby Shufflers lost the tournament?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

So here's the pic she attached. Evidently Pouncer went through a few false starts before getting Lily in the perfect pose.

Haven't heard anything from Tubby lately. I wonder if that's because the Tubby Shufflers lost the tournament?
    Oh, this looks so sweet! Thanks for showing this photo to me. I'm happy for my girl, she and Pouncer must have such a great time!

And catnapper, please don't be mad at Pouncer because of this! Lily is so happy about the picture, she said she would like to frame it when she's back home.

Kirsten

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

Oh No! They lost! That means that the Orange Crushers crushed them!
    Samantha was so upset that Tubby's team was losing that she went to the bar before the tournament was finished.
    She only had a drink or two and ran into Nellie who had a plan to fix Andy up on a blind date with Kylie to keep him from bugging her and Trevor and tagging along with them everywhere.
    Last I heard they arranged a meeting between Andy and Kylie out on the sundeck with a bottle of sunscreen.
    (It seems both kitties are rather fair and would burn easy in the hot sun)
    So far so good, they seemed to be hitting it off even though Andy is a bit shy with Kylie.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Originally posted by Kirsten

And catnapper, please don't be mad at Pouncer because of this! Lily is so happy about the picture, she said she would like to frame it when she's back home.

Oh Kirstin, I am not mad at him... just upset that his easel is much nicer than mine! In fact, I am quite proud that he has developed such talent - being with Lily seems to have awakened the true genius within himself!

I havent' heard anything new from him today and I was strating to get worried, but now I see he probably spent the day drawing. If he's a true artist, he probably didn't realize a minute has passed! I only hope Lily doesn't get stiff muscles from sitting and posing for him!

Pouncer is a true artist. But what I saw from your sister's bedroom it seems to be hereditary -he got it from his mom. And stiff muscles doesn't seem to be a cat problem (And if -there are still Raoul and Fernando).

I am glad to hear Pichu has fun. I didn't see him in some of the pictures. I think Tigris and he behave better than expected.

Juni and Filou spent this afternoon in the gym chasing each other and climbing all the ropes, walking all the railings. After that they got a little tired and weren't seen anymore in public. Those two can eat from the dessert buffet as much as they want

Maggie & Joey need to update their "Happenings!!!"
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Originally posted by Vermontcat
    Samantha was so upset that Tubby's team was losing that she went to the bar before the tournament was finished.
    She only had a drink or two and ran into Nellie who had a plan to fix Andy up on a blind date with Kylie
    Oh Samantha thank you for this update and bless you and Nellie for trying to help Andy like that! This whole situation with Trevor has him feeling very down since I understand that Trevor has been avoiding him lately, but he'll get over it eventually. I think a date with pretty Kylie would be just what the doctored ordered. Oh and yes sunscreen would be an excellent idea! Gosh so many romances and potential romances onboard that ship! It should be called the Love Boat but I think that name has already been taken.

How much longer is this voyage supposedt to last??? I am really missing Grover.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Boomer checked in again, he's such a good boy this time he called me on the phone to tell me that he had finally worked up the courage to try to play with the little white rabbit Winter. Winter didn't seem too thrilled to be played with, but Boomer said he would keep trying because he thinks the fluffy white ears are fun to play with.
    Oh My! I just got an email from Boomer, but I think he might have sent it to the wrong address!

My Dearest JuniRose,
    Long have I pined for your lovely silky fur. Your face lights up my nap times and your voice echoes throughout the chasms of my mind day in and day out. I don't know if you could ever except such a plain tabby as myself, but I promise to try my best to deserve you. It would honor me greatly if you would except the bouquet of freshly snipped catnip that I am having sent to you this evening. I would love it if you would accompany me to dinner followed by a promenade out on the deck! I find your beauty to be constant, even when you are sitting in a "mad meatloaf" like Miley sometimes does. Please accept my offer!
    Your humble servant,
    Boomer Sooner

Roses and red
    Violets are purple
    You are as sweet
    As fresh maple surple!
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

I've been away from the net for only one day, because I was afraid of this new virus "mydoom"...and I can tell you I've really missed this cute ship cruise so much!!!

And like Willie is missing Grover, I miss my Nellie girl...I wonder if she will ever return home again now she has met Trevor!

And WOW little naughty Lily looks so beautiful on that Pouncer painting!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)