Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cruise Of The Good Ship "Feline Princess"

Originally posted by lbaker
    Moonie would really appreciate an excort while walking the ship, She's a sweet little (somewhat "hefty" grey and white tabby girl with the most beautiful white face and green eyes). *

We ladies of dimension refer to call ourselves "plush". Moonie, Ritzy says she will gladly help you maneuver the tricky stairs...we can peruse the lido deck and find two hunky guys for a double date. Stick with me, Moonkittie, we'll have a lovely time!

Ms Ritz
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

That was a bit rushed yesterday - finding Ketchum a flight and getting to the airport - he took it all in his stride and looked very much the seasoned traveller!

I had a phone call this am (yes he's taken my cell phone too!) - loved the flying bit and the ladies were very sweet to him - lovely line in cat treats and a good 8 hours undisturbed sleep - thats my boy!

Anyway he was met at the dockside by Fister and is now settled in his 'state room'............................errrr............ ...........I thought cabin - he said NO - State Room!

He's just met a very nice tuxie lady who he thinks is called Mitzy - I assured him he had the name wrong and it would be Ritzy

Also been invited to have a little 'drinky poo darlink' by a verrrrrrry sweet Ms Edwina and Ms Lily - both with a beautiful line in jewellery!

I asked who he was sharing with and he got a little skittish and I'm none the wiser.

Should I worry?..........................................

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Re: A few photos of our accomodations!

Originally posted by sasvermont

Juni and Filou share the same type of room as Juni Rose. They just sent a picture from the cell phone but I won't publish that: all the new dresses Juni bought are lying around. (Only Aby cats can create a chaos like that in just half a day) Sequins, spaghetti straps, glitter-Juni is decided to be the cutest at the parties

Tigris told me he loved the Killearn Kitties. He learnt about Scotland and is looking for someone to make music with - he piano, the other bagpipe.

Pouncer got in contact with me again this morning (such the good boy! I couldn't sleep last night without him!) This is what he reports:

Ah, all of the festivities are so grand! The ladies are all dressed up and looking so glamorous! The boys are a mad mix of tuxes with sneekers and jackets with jeans... only a few have the good taste to dress properly (of course all of the tuxeo cats looks purrrrfect)

The ballroom was a sight to behold - the glitter, the lights! When he entered the ballroom, he still hadn't run into Lily, but there she was! She had on a gorgeous blue sapphire necklace and a matching blue silk gown with feathers trailing the hem of the skirt! His heart thimped a million tmes too fast and his paws got all clammy! But their eyes met across the dance floor and well, they've been together talking all night. He never even returned to his stateroom - he still has no idea who he's a roomie with! They just sat up all night on the upper deck and watched the sea roll by. So sweet. And he still hasn't even tried to hold her paw!

I told him that he took so much of Miss Lily's time that she never even called moewmie that she arrived and was ok! He said he'll find someone to lend her a cell phone or get her to e-mail Kirstin.

Ever the forgetfully mommy, I forgot to give Sadie a cell phone!!! I haven't heard from her at all, but I'm sure she is having fun. If anymore of the cat's check in, could you ask if they have seen Sadie and make sure she is playing nice? Thanks so much!!!

6. Edwina just called....no cell phone for her! She had to go and spend the money on ship to shore

She has been taking dance lessons...Samba, Mamba, Macarena.

Meanwhile Eddie, who won't give up that ten gallon hat, has been taking line dancing and the Texas two step!

At least they are getting their exercise!
    Last edited by Edwina's Secretary; 01-24-2004 at 11:17 AM.

Tigris thinks that Eddie's hat is the coolest thing he has ever seen

And he says Lady Edwina is the sexiest little thing he has ever seen.

Tigris: how much catnip did you have?

Originally posted by catnapper

The ballroom was a sight to behold - the glitter, the lights! When he entered the ballroom, he still hadn't run into Lily, but there she was! She had on a gorgeous blue sapphire necklace and a matching blue silk gown with feathers trailing the hem of the skirt! His heart thimped a million tmes too fast and his paws got all clammy! But their eyes met across the dance floor and well, they've been together talking all night. He never even returned to his stateroom - he still has no idea who he's a roomie with! They just sat up all night on the upper deck and watched the sea roll by. So sweet. And he still hasn't even tried to hold her paw!

I told him that he took so much of Miss Lily's time that she never even called moewmie that she arrived and was ok! He said he'll find someone to lend her a cell phone or get her to e-mail Kirstin.
    I'm really glad that Pouncer is such a responsible little boy - now I know that Lily has arrived save. She still hasn't called me, but I guess that means she's having a lot of fun!

Kirsten

Ok folks, that's the official T-Shirt fo the cruise, 100% pure cotton,all the furpassagers are getting one when boarding.

Hope you like it!

The front

The back

Fister saw so many places in Barcelona with Koxka’s gang and I’m afraid he hasn’t even been out to greet the rest, yet. He was SO tired! (I think we may see pictures of where they were later)

However he did send us this picture of his suite, saying that he needed a serious nap before the Feline Princess leaves for N.Y. this evening. He grabbed the big bed immediately and let poor old Pjevs sleep on the sofa. But that didn't worry Pjevs at all, he said it was a nice change from his little house in the back yard, and the weather was just fantastic! He's still quite amazed at the litter boxes, the exemplary service and all the other luxuries. They’re telling us that Filou was peeking through the window, but that didn’t worry them a bit.

The departure will be at 18.00 hours Miami time.The party can begin!!

Filou and Tigris, we’re SO glad you got a suite to your liking! And what a good choice!

Tibby, I’m sure Fister or Pjevs want to dance with you – but I can’t promise they won’t go for others too. Pjevs may not stay up too late.

Beau and Felicia, there are different cabins to choose from, so go around and have a look for yourselves. I’m sure you’ll find a suitable one. You may even meet someone you want to share with.

Lily, you look so cool in your sunglasses and the other kitties will surely recognise you. You all look marvelous – but of course, Lily, you’re in love!! But I doubt your mom will let you share a cabin with just anyone!! However, you can rely on Ritzy!

Boots, Cinder and Smoke, you don’t need to worry about nailclippers, there’ll be facilities for manicure etc. on the ship. Boots, I do hope they’ll send your bag – and not look in it first! Uhhh, the thought!

Edwina dear, you look smashing in your new sun hat and necklace! And you too Eddie, in your cowboy hat - you must be SO exited being on your first trip!

Kylie, Princess and Patches, so glad you made it! And Boomer, it’s a pleasure we could get you a jet just in the nick of time, so you could join! Tell us all about the flight!!

Trevor, isn’t it lucky! There’s a little shop on Feline Princess where you can get your diet food. Pam, I’ll make sure Fister keeps an eye on him and lead him away from the dessert table – that is if he can keep away himself!

Lynne, I’m so glad to hear that Ketchum had a nice flight. From what I hear, I think he may have sneaked into Fisters’ and Pjevs’ cabin and managed to open the mini BAR!!

Juni Rose and Koxka, how sweet of you to post some pics of some of the facilities on board. You be sure to call the maid and she’ll come and clean up your room immediately. I bet there’ll be a queue by the computer room soon.

We are all waiting in anticipation to hear what goes on!!
    Last edited by Randi; 01-24-2004 at 02:22 PM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh that T-shirt is great. Can the meowmies get one too?

Oh Koxka, we love the t-shirt too! Definately prefer cotton! I think we have to order about 200 if all the meowmies want one.

Great work!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I got another call from Tubby. He said everyone is aboard and they're just waiting for the ship to embark on its voyage. As everyone has settled in and is getting to know each other, Fister took the chance to fill a few of the participants in on the rules of the Faux Paws Tournament (aka shuffleboard tournament).

Tubby said he was happy to see Lovable taking part, even if he was hanging towards the back. Other than that, it seemed to almost be a convention of orangies - except for Ripley, Pouncer & Lily of course - which made Tubby think the orangies were going to gang up on everybody else to ensure they win the tournament.

Tubby said Eddie, Tigris, Andy, Ketchum, Cassy and Butter were seen hanging around Felicia, Bramble, Daisy, Grover, Milly and Tibby. Seems they're all getting to know each other in a group type forum.

Leroy was trying to talk Rascal into sneaking into the galley to see what sort of treats they could sneak out, but Fister persuaded Rascal to come listen to the shuffleboard rules. I really think that Fister is out to win that tournament.

Filou & Juni were no where to be seen.

Sadie was seen in the lounge practicing for the dance contest later, with McDoggle and a few of the kitties.

Miss Hoppy, Winter and the other bunster (Tubby says he's sorry but it's so hard to keep everyone's names straight), were hanging out near the ships on board garden. They thought they smelled some fresh parsley there and were wondering how to get at it without everyone knowing it was them that ate it.

Everyone else is more or less milling around, getting to know everyone else and getting settled.

Wait, Tubby! Is Peanut there, let me talk to her. Mow wow? Hi Peanut, it's meomy. I've heard tell that you and Livvy were throwing water balloons? Amberlee is worried that Livvy would do such a thing so please tell me it's not true. Mow no. Ok, you say it's not true, then I believe you. Let me talk to Tubby again.

Tubby, why is Peanut walking away snickering under her breath!?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

Sadie was seen in the lounge practicing for the dance contest later, with McDoggle and a few of the kitties.

Thank you, Tubby for letting me know my baby girl got there!! Sounds like everyoe is having a good time. Wish I was there too, instead of out shoveling snow!!!

Just got a check in from Kylie and she is having a ball!!!!
    She barely stayed on the line for 5 min!!!! Just "Hi Mom having a great time there are BOYS here!! And gotta run love you!!!" I have never heard her chatter so fast!!! Thank God she has been fixed!!! I made sure to tell her to use sunscreen - we don't want any sunburn on her poor shaved belly!!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..