Thread: My furry neighbor friends

My furry neighbor friends

One day in church Sara went up to Rick and asked if we could go see his horses, Sara was only about 4yrs. old! Well he said we could and we went over to there house after church, sara and I loved his horses so much we started to help him clean his barn every week for fun! We started riding his racehorses in Kindergarden and rode them till we were in about 2nd grade then for our birthday they got us Thumper, he was a very quiet and a nag when we got him. (that has sure changed!) As sara and I grew so did Thumper, he started to go faster than just a lazy walk to a trot and lope. When we had him for a few years we started showing him. Sara would show him in Showmanship (halter and lead line) and I would show him in Wester Pleasure and Western horsemanship. We would make him run twice in games! (poor old guy). When you get to a surten age you can't share a horse any more so we got Austin. Last June we moved them to our house.
    Rick and Kathey had 2 cats and one dog. Molly the Border Collie/ Poodle cross, and Katie and Tiffany there 2 cats. Katie was 18yrs. old and the mother to Tiffany who in 13yrs. old. Rick and Kathy would always get stray cats in there barn but only two of them stuck around. The two that did stick aroud were terrified of people, but when we started feeding them the werent so scared. Pirate (the one eyed cat) had a sickness where she couldnt breath very good but there was nothing the vet could do about it. Lovie was the sweetest kitten I had met so we named her Lovie.
    Then a dog showed up. Very skinny and half dead. They rehabilitated him and named him Quinsy. He is half Bishon Frise and half something else but nobody knows. So now Rick and Kathy have 2dog and 4cats in the house.
    Rick and Kathy also have 5 horses, sadly one of them (Madie) past away last year, I was taught how to ride on her. They also have the Granddaughter of Zippo Pin Bar, the best Wester show horse known.
    Katie and Pirate both past away last month, Katie of old age and Pirates death is unknown.
    Sara and I go over to Rick and Kathy's house once a week to play with the animals and we also take piano lessons from Kathy.
    So those are some of the best animals I know personaly, I hope you enjoyed hearing about them!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I just think horses are really cool.. the horses in your siggy.. they are beautiful.. I've went horseback riding few times.. I've enjoyed it.. I'd do it again if I have the chance to!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Update------ Lovie was spayed! I am so glad espesially because they get so many stray male cats.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]