Thread: When I asked WHY?

When I asked WHY?

The last time I lost one of my babies it was almost more than I could bare. I kept asking WHY! WHY! Why are they here such a short time?

and HE answered... I send them there to love and cherish, knowing that you will only have them briefly, like a moment in time. Love and cherish them while you have them because I will bring them Home before you want Me too. But I do it because there are so many more of them out there that you need to know, learn from and have in your life. If I let them live 30 or 40 years, you would not have room for all that I have created for you to love..

That was MY comfort and by golly, He is right! So, love them all you can so that when they are gone, you will have peace of heart in knowing, that Baby died, knowing it was loved. For each one we love, we learn a new lesson for them. Lessons we need to learn while we are here.

OMG that's beautiful and tears are flowing as I write this. Thanks for posting.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I hope

I hope that what I said will bring as much comfort to others as it did to me. We will always miss them but looking ahead, there are so many more out there that need us!

Re: I hope

Originally posted by Laura's Babies
    I hope that what I said will bring as much comfort to others as it did to me. We will always miss them but looking ahead, there are so many more out there that need us!
    Yes and some of those lessons are very painful. Thanks Laura, it helps.
    Rest in Peace Henry my Freind

Thanks Laura, I lost my baby last Tuesday while I was out of town on business so I didn't even get to say goodbye however, I went to the Rabbit Society on Saturday and got another beautiful bunny to love that needed a good home. No bunny could replace my Boy Boy however, it feels great to be able to provide a good home to another one that needs and deserves it. Love you forever Boy Boy!!!

How sadly true. That is why I firmly believe those people who do not get a new pet after the loss of a beloved pet are really missing the point. They NEED to love again even if it will eventually hurt them when they die.

Jazz, so sorry you lost your baby and worse yet, didn't get to say goodbye. BUT, you did the right thing by getting another. There are just so many out there than need someone to love them and wouldn't it be a shame to cheat them out of that love. Sympathies on your loss since I know how hard it is when you loose one. We never forget the ones we loose, not ever!

Thank you so much for the support! I am really starting to love "Goo"...the new bunny. Isn't he adorable?!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OMG! He is presious! How could you not love something that cute! A Floppy Eared Rabbit... they are so dog gone cute! And ever sooooo soft! Lucky YOU!

Yes he is a sweetie. I am just hoping he can co-exist with my "dominating" bunning. She is so bossy and he is so timid, I feel sorry for him the way she treats him. Anything he plays with, she comes behind him and "marks it" as hers. He won't eat until she is finished eating. She is such a bossy lady!!

For all the recent losses....

There just seems to be a lot of recent losses on here lately so I want to bring this back up and maybe it'll help somebody.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Awww! I`ve never thought it like that. Seeing that will now help me in the future! Thanks for posting that.