Thread: Penny

Penny

And a friendly "brrrrr" to you to Penny! What a beauty you are! Yes, I agree with your mommy that you have the most beautiful eyes, enough to land you a modeling job in Milan! Penny, you are such a sweetheart and you take photographs very well! God Bless you Penny, our beautiful Italian girl!

What a bright, shiny, pretty Penny you are! You look so sweet it is hard to image you as a huntress. I have always heard that "face up" Pennies are good luck.

Penny, my Pepper is jealous and has decided she wants to move to Italy. She says that over there she would be called a beautiful Golden European tabby, whereas over here she's just an ugly brown tabby. She's not really ugly, we just tease her. And you are too beautiful, too, to be called anything else. Congratulations on being named the Cat of the Day for today!

Penny, you're almost the spitting image of my Cherry (Rainbow Bridge); only difference is she's got a little Maine Coon in her. Otherwise, she has the same noble bearing as you! Let me guess--your other nickname is Principessa Bellissima?! Good day to you and lots of kissies on your forehead for your special day!

Hi beautiful Penny! The kitty with 2 faces! One day stealthly stalking her prey. The next, snuggled sweetly twix her papa's knees! Penny, you are a beautiful girl with many talents! And a priceless treasure to behold. One look into those gorgeous eyes and you're hooked! Congratulations to beautiful Penny. Our Cat of the Day who shines, shines, shines!

Penny, you're such a beautiful girl! I love those gorgeous green eyes.
    Congratulations on being our very special Kitty of the Day!

Hi pretty Penny!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. You are very beautiful. Hope you get lots of treats and love scritchies and 'brrrs' from your humans. Happy hunting!

Amber and her fur-kids!

Penny, you are one beautiful tabby! I love your green eyes. They look just like my Saima's eyes. She's a tabby, too! All tabbies should be proud. They're everywhere!! Congratulations, Penny, on being "Cat of the Day"!!

------------------
    ~Margaret