Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Precious Peri

Precious Peri

RIP beautiful Peri. How wonderful to learn about Peri's happy happy life. He was absolutely stunning and will surely live on in your heart forever. You were indeed blessed to know Peri.
    We Honor Precious Peri as Our Dog of the Day.

I am so sorry you lost Peri.... it made me cry,, I lost my "best friend" 9 mo and 13 days ago. I still miss him my Jerry-Lee I hoe they are playing together now.
    http://pages.ivillage.com/jerili/reikiuniversallovingenergy/id2.html

Such a beautiful doggie and what a lovely tribute! It touched my heart and brought a tear to my eye. I'm sure Peri is still watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge.

Our Dog of the Day...Peri

I can see by the words in your owners tribute to you how much you were loved. You were the perfect protector and the perfect friend, no one could ever ask for more.
    I know you are roaming free at the RB, have fun & say hello to my Keisha.

RIP

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Protective Peri

What a touching and beautiful tribute. I don't think there will be a dry eye posting today.

I know Peri is still watching over you, even now. Just know he will be waiting, ever vigilant. His job will never be complete until you two are together again. Thank you so much for sharing those moments with us. Anyone whose ever lost a pet knows exactly what you are feeling. We share your pain.

Rainbow Bridge is a safer place, now, with ever vigilant Peri to watch over those squirrels and rabbits and keep them in there place
    ~Marie

Peri was a special dog

I had the honor of meeting him briefly while passing through to our new home. We stopped off on Heather's
    mountain to visit for a short while. Peri was a delightful old gentleman and his light which shown so brightly in the
    show ring will live on in his descendants. His beauty and grace that he inherited from his sire "Bear" are evident
    in his great great grand nephew who graces my life and home.

I would wish for my friend Heather all the joys that Peri and his children can bring her for all the days of her life.

Rach

Dear Heather...What a loving and touching tribute you have written to your beautiful boy Peri. As Marie has said, there are no dry eyes on Dog of the Day this Sunday as we all know the deep pain you are feeling, but more importantly, the great love you hold in your heart for your beloved Dog of a Lifetime. What joy and happpiness this gentle soul brought to this world and what love and devotion he received in return.

I lost my Dog of a Lifetime Jingles 5 years ago this Sept. 5th and my heart still aches for her. What more could a human being ever wish for in another living creature than to be a devoted companion, a loyal protector, a best friend for life. Peri, you were all these things and so much more and though your earthy work is now done, you will forever live on through your descendents and in the hearts of all who knew and loved you. Now you must protect your Mommy from above as her heavenly furangel, waiting patiently at the Rainbow Bridge until that day when you and your Mommy will be united once more in love. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful memories of Peri with us Heather. It was an honor to have met you beautiful, precious Peri, Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rest In Peace!

Peri

Peri was a loyal and loving friend to you. I'm so sorry he is no longer with you. But he did leave you with many cherished memories.

I have lost several beloved dog friends and my heart has been shredded with each loss. But, each time I have welcomed a new "best dog in the world" and "best friend I could ever hope to have" into my life. And...each dog has been faithful in being a "best dog in the world" and a "best friend I could ever hope to have."

I hope that you too will welcome another wonderful, loving dog into your life.

I would like to thank everyone who responded to the picture and story of my Precious Peri, especially my dear friend Rachel who had the joy of seeing him in person, even as an "old man". He retained his love of life until he passed. His full registered name was Best In Show, Multiple Best In Specialty Show American & Canadian Champion, Cara Fool Proof, Hall Of Fame. Peri was born on my bed and died on my bed. His love of life and his "special look" live on here through his children, grand children and great grand children. I was indeed blessed to own him (or have him own me to be more precise <grin>) throughout his lifetime and I am grateful beyond words to all of you who wrote such kind things about Peri, my perfect puppy. Thank you.
    Heather
    Heather

Re: Protective Peri

What a wonderful tribute.
    Got me crying, first thing this morning.
    Brought back a flood of special memories of my special
    girl, that has gone to the bridge.

----<---<--<{(@

Sweet Peri.

As I sit here with tears flowing, I wish that I had known you.

Rest in peace angel.

Blog Entries

PERI, Dog of the Day

Peri, born a show dog,
    born a star --
    wonderful dog
    you captured a human heart;
    what wonders pets are!

a poem for Peri, written by My KatMa, Susan Dykhuis.

My KatMa thinks your human's tribute --

Every day of his thirteen years and eleven months, Peri has made me smile. He will live forever through the memories of joy which he has brought to me and the joy that he took in living. He looked forward to everyday as a new day and a new adventure. So with this, I bid adieu, with my heart felt love and thanks to Peri, my perfect puppy. God's speed, my friend. You have graced my life as no other dog could. I am so blessed to have known you. Rest in peace, my perfect puppy.

honours you best.

You were absolutely delightful and, indeed, a most wonderful choice for our Dog of the Day!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

How sad to lose your darling Peri -- he really was a perfect pup. I'm happy to know that he could be honored as "Dog of the Day"!

Dearest Peri,
    What a special friend you were to those who loved you best. Your life was so blessed, both by the love you gave, and recieved. May your mom know you are still her protector, from up above, looking down on her forever. RIP, precious Peri.