Thread: Mable

Former User Guest

Mable

What a cute tabby says our Kitty. She likes tabbies the best
    Mable, we hope you enjoy your day as COTD and keep having fun with your friend Lulu, and your humans. We're glad to hear you're not hissing anymore, good girl

Congrats Mable for your day in the spotlight!

Mable!! I'm so glad your life has gotten better, little one. You are one beautiful girl, and I LOVE your name! Have a happy, happy day and share your treats with your sibling, ok?? Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!!

Mable - you're a lucky lady - be sweet to your parents and have fun with your little sibling - sleep hard, play hard & eat some treats you most beautiful tabby lady!!! And its so good to meet a fellow Utahn

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: purrley ]

Oh, Mable! I'm so glad you found a loving home to call your own, complete with a playmate and doting human parents!
    We think my Elvis was once abused too, because of his trust issues. He's getting a lot better now, though. It's amazing what a little love can do.

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Dear Mable...There is no finer love than that love which is born of life's challenges and struggles. Despite your initial reluctance to accept their affection, your wonderful family stuck with you, totally commited and determined to show their beautiful kitty Mable, through patience and perserverence, that with them, you would always be safe loved; that humans could be trusted. I am so thrilled that your troubled times are behind you, sweet Mable. You are such a gorgeous tabby girl. I am so happy to congratulate you on being named our very special and deserving, very beautiful and loving Cat of the Day! Hope your mom serves you up a big plate of french fries...it's time to celebrate!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi sweet tiger kitty. I am so happy that you feel comfortable having you new buddy around the house. Congratulations for being the COTD

Mable, You have such a sweet face, it's hard to believe you were ever cranky! It's so wonderful that a little kitten came into your life to help you heal. Congratullations on being COTD!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Mable, Mable, strong and able...I'm so glad you found happiness. There is a look in your beautiful eyes that says you have known bad times and are so very content now. Just keep those elbows off the table! (A poem my mother used to teach table manners!)

Oh Mable, I'm so sorry that your life started out so badly but you were able to find loving, caring owner who would not give up on you. You sure are one beautiful tabby girl and I only hope the world holds the best for you in the future!

Dear Mabel,
    Welcome to Pet Of The Day,and may I offer
    Congratulations on being chosen as our
    honored CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    From a scared little baby kitty, you have
    become the Beautiful and Regal looking Princess you are today !!Your family loves
    you dearly sweetie! Glad you've got Lulu
    to help you celebrate this day...
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dear Mable

You are STUNNINGLY beautiful, and what a great photo! Congratulations on finding the right family to live with and on your special day. May you live a long & very content life.

Love
    Tebaldi XX

Little Mables, congratulation on your very special honor. And bless your humans for being so patient with a little "special-needs" girl. The rewards they are getting our now well worth it, I know!