Thread: Milo

Milo

Milo, you are a very beautiful kitty. Your purrson did well in photographing you also. Your blue eyes are gorgeous. Congrats on being Cat of the Day.

------------------
    "As we all know, cats now rule the world."
    --John R.F. Breen

What a beauty! And such a flattering photo! Oh, you look SO comfy! My Lizzie (Rainbow Bridge) was a real "licker" too! And my lab Star loves ice! You're mom's right...you are quite unique! And you are the first kitty I know of who actually likes being walked on a leash! What a classy boy! Congratulations Milo! You, dear boy, are our beautiful, most unique, very deserving Cat of the Day! Big hugs and LICKS to you!!

Milo, you are very cute. I'm gonna start getting my cat used to a leash. How'd ya do it?

I love you, Milo, and your little blue eyes.

Howdy Doo!
    MILO is beautiful and I KNOW that expression quite well! I find it fascinating that as "alike-looking" as Chocolate Himalyan's, my DENNIS BUBBA I could pick out of a line-up. (Shameless plug: DENNIS BUBBA was featured as CATOFTHEDAY on July 30,2000. You'll see how handsome he is too. DB also likes to lick, mostly me and it can be a problem if they lick the wrong stuff. (DB will lick certain floor cleaners??) And like MILO, DB enjoys taking me for a walk with his harness...aren't we lucky? Anyways, just wanted to acknowledge your handsome boy! May you enjoy him forever! DB sez' "way to go bro"
    Blessings,
    Joyce

Milo, you are so beautiful you take my breath away! Your eyes are such a lovely shade of blue and you look so cuddly and sweet. What a handsome guy!
    Have an extra-special day sweet Kitty of the Day!

Joyce,
    Just wanted to say that I went into "previous cats" to read Dennis Bubba's story and found it so beautiful and touching that I am sitting here in tears. What a wonderful, special angel he is! Please give him kisses on his sweet face for me.
    Thelma

Milo you are just beautiful, you certainly deserve to be called the prettiest, most beautiful Cat of the Day, Congradulations.