Thread: GIZMO!!!

feline Guest

GIZMO!!!

Congratulations on being the first Cat of the Day for 2002!

You were an adorable kitten - and I'm sure you have grown a lot since the photo.
    I loved your story... especially the part about you getting lost and turning up at a convent! Lucky for that ID collar.
    You sound like a wonderful pet to have.

Happy New Year

[ January 01, 2002: Message edited by: feline ]

Happy New Year Gizmo and Congratulations on being the cat of the day - you deserve it 'cos you look wonderful. I bet you've grown even prettier - sorry - handsome!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Gizmo you were one little cutie pie kitten and I am sure you have grown into a handsome cat! What a wonderful thing that you were found at that convent! You were a clever boy to wind up there and your humans were so wise to have some ID on their special little love. Enjoy your day today as today's first cat of 2002, and maybe you can have some fun batting that spool around!

Hi there little Gizmo! What an adorable little kitten pic your human has shared with us! I can tell just by looking at that sweet, innocent little face of yours that you are the most lprecious, loving little boy. But you sure gave your mama a fright when you embarked upon your "incredible journey!" Thank goodness the sisters gave you sanctuary there in the convent until your family could track you down! They certainly were your guardian angels! Now stay close to home, and confine your wanderings to chasing your beloved spool about the house! Congratulations to you adorable, most handsome, loving little Gizmo, our most precious and deserving New Year's Day Cat of the Day!! Happy New Year to you dear boy and to your loving family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy New Year to the first Cat of the Day of 2002. And like the new year, you Gizmo are full of such life and hope! I am so thankful that you were brought home after your adventure and I pray that you and your human will enjoy lots of good times ahead. God Bless Gizmo!

Gizmo,
    Your baby picture is sooo Precious !!!
    Please don't take any more trips without
    your loving family. O.K.? Your people would
    miss those hugs & kisses ,and who would
    take care of them? Congradulations on being
    chosen as our Special New Year Day's
    CAT OF THE DAY !!!Love Ya little one ...
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt