Thread: darling Dudley

Blog Entries

darling Dudley

Awe, Dudley, you are such a darling! Your *dog*mumma is one lucky lady having you in her life.

Clever of you, Dudley, figuring out how to turn of the TV. Mew, we wonder what other tricks you have up your paws.

Live long, healthy, happy, cherished & loved, darling Dudley. You are, as we pussycats say, Purr~cious.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 01-14-2004 at 08:55 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

DUDLEY!!!

What a cute little face to greet us today!! I bet you are smothered with attention wherever you go!!!

CONGRATULATIONS for being our DOTD!!! I hope you have a really wonderful day today to celebrate!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

What a darling and precious little pupper you are, dear Dudley! Wow, at such a tender age you've already mastered the remote control???...Now that's one cunning canine! I have no doubt great things await this adorable, dynamic, life loving little guy! What a blessing you are to your family, sweet, lovable Dudley! Congratulations to you Dudley! Today we honor you as our super duper most deserving Dog of the Day! Hugs and kisses to our VERY precious honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable!

Dudley, you are too cute for words! That face is just ever so precious and it brought a huge smile to my face this morning.

Have a wonderful day Dudley Do Right.

To Dudley's Mummy: Please give him a kiss on that sweet little face for me!!

awww...

he is so cute!

Got a need for speed, and a passion for barrel racing.

You've never ridden a horse until you've fallen off.

Adopt one until theres none.

Smart Dog Dudley

Congratulations Dudley on being Dog of the Day!

Dudley seems to have a good grasp of the English language and that story of how he turned off the dog training show made me laugh!

Dudley's turning off the TV seemingly in direct response to the dog training comments reminded me of something my shepherd lab mix dog Tesoro did when he was 3 months old. I had been studying the Monk's of New Skete dog training books and I had been doing gentle and simple training exercises with Tesoro. Exercises such as sit, stay, come...etc. (with lots of positive praise and encouragement as rewards for correct behavior). At first, Tesoro was a little bit stubborn about training. It was as if he understood exactly what was expected; but, he just didn't want to comply. Later that week, when I was out in the kitchen doing dishes, Tesoro stole both Monks of New Skete dog training books off of my living room coffee table. He then chewed and ripped those books into little pieces and destroyed them completely.

I always felt that Tesoro's chewing up of the dog training books was his commentary and way of rebelling against dog training. Dogs are so very smart and I've learned that my dogs understand language, conversations, emotions, and cause/effect relationships very well. I'm pretty sure Tesoro went after those books because he associated them with his puppy training sessions. I believe this because he left the other books that were on the coffee table alone and only chewed up the New Skete books. Even though Tesoro gave me a message by eating the dog training books, I persisted and continued training him with positive training techniques. Soon he learned to be a well behaved, polite boy who is a joy to be around.

Dudley sounds like a very intelligent little boy! And he is adorable and very cuddly looking. Dudley has intelligent eyes and adorable face! I hope that Dudley has a happy, joyful, and wonderful doggie life. Thanks Dudley for brightening my day!

Best wishes from,
    Anna Lisa and her 3 dogs: Tesoro, Happy, and Elsa

What a funny story, Mr. Dudley!
    You are obviously very smart and have a keen sense of humor!
    Keep up the good work !
    Congratulations!

I love that little face!!!!!!!
    SOOOOOOO CUTE! Congratulations on your special day. You look like a little darling stuffed animal, if I saw you at the store I would pick you up and buy you, in a heart beat!
    A fluffy little ball of fur to love.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

What a little package of cute you are Dudley! You have the sweetest little face - and what a smart smart boy you are!! Next you have to learn how to vacuum...
    Congrats for being Our Very Adooorable Dog of the Day!

Dudley little guy! High Five!!!!!! You are smarter than some humans I know, who don't even know where the controls on the tv are.
    Anna Lisa, I agree with you about dogs being THAT smart. After all these years, I tend to think that they are totally aware of all that is going on.......understand language etc., but choose to sit back and just laugh at us humans. We really do underestimate them. I don't anymore.
    Congratulations Dudley Dude......You are a little cutie pie!

Darrolanne from CA

Dudley, my Hannah says to tell you she is soooo proud of how quickly you have learned the ways of a Smartee Pup. Turning off that awful DOG TRAINING show was next to brilliant. Folks come up with enough things on their own without their heads being filled with more ideas.

You are one perfectly darling Dog of the Day, Dudley, and we are so glad to have your sweet face to grace this site. Stop by anytime but let's not be sharing any more of your clever ways to control the Mums and Dads.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Dear Dudley,

You have one of the sweetest little faces I've ever seen.

I would snatch you up in a heartbeat little one. Many happy
    congratulations on being chosen for a day of honor as our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you a long,happy & joyful life.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're pretty darn cute, Dudley! Congrats on being chosen "Dog of the Day"!