Still wild about my lovable Dylan! His personality keeps emerging more and more in the weeks since he came to live with us. He is the most gentle and nonaggressive animal I have ever had which is why I think he was welcomed so easily by Emily and Eliot. He and Eliot now wrestle and play. I have seen them often give each other a little nosey kiss before they head off to sleep. Emily adores him also but Dylan seems to look on her as a pesky little sister yet will patiently lay still while she plays with his enormous tail! They also skip around and play sometimes. One funny thing about Dylan. The other two cats take away his toys and he never objects - but when they are done - he quickly grabs the toys and hides them in his foodbowl!! So funny to watch him do this! Another thing - he is affectionate to me but not for very long at a time. He like to be near me but not in my lap. Petting sessions are short. BUT, he sneaks in during the dark of night for love! I will waken to him on my chest, staring at me with those big green eyes and purring away. He hold perfectly still until he knows I am awake and THEN lets me pet him! What a loverboy he can be He is also playing more and more - actually leaping in the air and doing somersaults like a kitten. He also has the most beautiful and musical meow!! Can you tell I love my Dylan?? Here are a few relaxed pictures of my boy.

One more: This is a king sized bed and when he stretches out - he takes up a good chunk of it!!