Thread: Ashley

Ashley

Oh my GOSH! What a gorgeous photo of beautiful, beautiful Ashley! Ashley, you are truly a knockout. I just love your cute little paws and long legs. And you have such a happy, open face with big eyes. You are a lovely lady. Congratulations!

Ashley, what a pretty kitty you are! Love those gorgeous green eyes of yours!
    I think it's wonderful that you never neglect your responsibilities as a kitty...it's hard work making sure that everything is in order in your house, but I'm sure you do a great job!
    Snuggles on your special day!

Love your coloring, Ashley! (Not to mention your white paws and charming eyes!) You've got this look on your face as if you're saying in a singsong voice, "I'm relaxed and you're not! Nyah-nyah-nyah!" Keep up the good work inspecting cupboards and keeping your humans company--a kitty's work is never done!

Ashley you are one darling and adorable kitty! Love your great ability to pose for the camera. If I found you I wouldn't let you go either with those heart melting green eyes. Such a great photo of you too!

Have fun on your special day exploring the cupboards!

Congradulations, beautiful girl!!!

Ashley you are one darling and adorable kitty! Love your great ability to pose for the camera. If I found you I wouldn't let you go either with those heart melting green eyes. Such a great photo of you too!

Oh Ashley! What a stunner you are! Legs that just don't quit and a face to die for. Best of all, you are a kitty who knows how to give love and receive it! And how lucky your human is to have you there keeping everything "just so" while she's busy working. You are a darling, sweet girl Ashley and I send you great big congratulations and lots of love on your day of honor! Yeah for Ashley, our Cat of the Day!

Ashley, you are such a cute kitty. Love that look on your face and the way your little arms are stretched out like you were grabbing at something. Congrats on being Cat of the Day.

------------------
    "As we all know, cats now rule the world."
    --John R.F. Breen

Ashley, you are one beautiful, sophisticated
    Cat!