Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You are all so speacial

You are all so speacial

I don't know what happened. But just now, when I was making something to eat. The thought of all of you guys came to me. Every single one of you. Then I really realized, that you are all.. well.. YOU! And sometimes I think that I don't like that. But I just realized that I love each of you for who you are. It is in your every post that I can get to know you better and better. If it is just one post, or 10,000 posts, I get to know you better than I already did. It is either a new person or a person that came here in the first. You are all so very speacial to me.

Whoever is reading this.. you are very speacial to me as well. If you just registered, or if you have been here forever! You are just as speacial to me as anyone else. I just wanted to let you guys know that. Just so you know that I am not a total bum.

AWWWWWW i love you guys too! even if sometimes people get on my nerves (and i'm sure i get on plenty of peoples nerves too ) you guys are still ..well like BP said YOU...lol you guys are funny too.
    BP-we dont think you're a bum
    i feel like one though

That is very sweet of you to say. I've come to like you a lot, too, in the short time you've been here. Yep, this is a great place

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

That is just the sweetest thing you could ever say. I guess you know we all feel the same way about you. I see your name on a post and I have to read it.

You are so right, you do get to know people just by reading what they have to say. You may never meet them or see their face, but you get to know the most important part of that person and that is the feelings they carry around inside them. Those are what really counts more than anything.

We see inside of each others hearts here, and know that person feelings, drawing us all together as one big family.

What a wonderful person you are to see this. We don' t have to see with our eyes, all we need to do is to feel with our hearts. The blind doesn't see, but yet they love deeply also.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

aww I love all of you guys and Jan you are special for just being you
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

Originally posted by G.P.girl
    AWWWWWW i love you guys too! even if sometimes people get on my nerves (and i'm sure i get on plenty of peoples nerves too ) you guys are still ..well like BP said YOU...lol you guys are funny too.
    BP-we dont think you're a bum
    i feel like one though

Awww, I'm not a bum? LOL! Aww, Shannon, your not a bum either!

Originally posted by dukedogsmom
    That is very sweet of you to say. I've come to like you a lot, too, in the short time you've been here. Yep, this is a great place

Wow! I am happy to know that you have come to like me. That means a lot. I try to say nice things, and keep calm. I also try not to inflame anybody. I want people to enjoy my posts. Not skip them.

Originally posted by petlover
    Aww, Shannon, your not a bum either!
    WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!

Originally posted by trayi52
    That is just the sweetest thing you could ever say. I guess you know we all feel the same way about you. I see your name on a post and I have to read it.

You are so right, you do get to know people just by reading what they have to say. You may never meet them or see their face, but you get to know the most important part of that person and that is the feelings they carry around inside them. Those are what really counts more than anything.

We see inside of each others hearts here, and know that person feelings, drawing us all together as one big family.

What a wonderful person you are to see this. We don' t have to see with our eyes, all we need to do is to feel with our hearts. The blind doesn't see, but yet they love deeply also.

Willie

Tray, you know everone LOVES reading your posts! I am one of them. But, I never thought that there is a person out there that likes to read MY posts. That means a lot to me Tray. I try to keep them clean, and keep things fun and nice.
    Everything that you have written down has truly touched me. I bet it has touched many other than me too. That was truly beautiful Tray. You are a lot like Kay, you have a wonderful way with words. And you are so right, " the blind doesn't see, but they still love deeply" I will remember that for the rest of my life.

Originally posted by countrycowgirl
    aww I love all of you guys and Jan you are special for just being you

Aww Kaylin, you are really speacial for just being you too! You know that. I already told you that. I know that you know it. Now just "LET IT SHINE THROUGH!!"

I feel that to allot, thats why I cant wait to get on pettalk, somtimes i'll just lurk during the day if i cant post.
    It's so addictive to talk to very nice people who youve never met and share the same love for dogs/animals and hear/see there pets.
    i dont have any friends that love their pets like we all do, so its great to come here and feel that youre not a weirdo,lol
    thank you to the great people who make PT ,lol
    Ky and Rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

Thank you! I think Pet Talk is a good place because we all love animals - what better a common ground could there be?

Petlover, itīs nice to hear from you it

You all are very important for me too

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

That was so sweet of you.
    I feel the same way too.

----<---<--<{(@

Aww, that's so sweet of you to say that I feel exactly the same way about ALL of you. You're all very special in your own way.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -