Thread: Tweety!!

Tweety!!

Wow.. arn't you a little adventure seeker..

You sure sound like a lot of fun to have around and I am so glad to meet you for our POTD today!!

CONGRATULATIONS Tweety.. Hope you have lots of head scritches and yummy treats to eat today...

You be careful flying off like that.. make sure you stay safe at home where your hoomas love you...
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Cute little Tweety bird! You are very pretty - now don't you go flying away again! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Pet of the Day!

Tweetie
    How lucky you are to have your own playroom right in your favorite spot! Please stay close to home and not get lost. It was a real treat for me to see your sweet picture today. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today!

Hi there beautiful Tweety! You sure are a birdie who loves to spread his wings and fly!!! Thank goodness you found your way home after your great escape! What a fright you must have given your parents. Maybe you could limit your adventures to flying around the house? We wouldn't want anything to happen to you! And how neat that you have your very own playroom! Oh, what a cherished and much loved 'tiel you are! Your family must be extra proud to see you honored here today! Congratulations precious Tweety, our very special and deserving Pet of the Day! Enjoy some extra skritches and yummy reats to celebrate your day of honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tweety, you scared me to death, just reading that you "flew" away twice!!!!!! YIKES!!! I think I'd have a heart attack.

But life sounds good for you, sweetie, and I want you to be safe and happy!!!!

Congratulations, Tweety, on being Pet of the Day!!!!

Oh what a precious little Angel! Tweety, what a gorgeous bird you are! You look almost identical to my Muffin, which is why you pulled on my heart strings even more than the average tiel would! Now don't you try to fly away again! You're safe and sound at home with your loving family! Congrats on being our very special POTD Little Tweety Bird!!