Thread: Casper

Casper

CASPER!! The super cute kitty!!

CONGRATULATIONS for being our COTD.. you are such a pretty kitty and I am soo glad you found yourself a wonderful furrever home with a warm fire to cozy up in front of. You are cute as ever and i am sending you some *kisses* for your special day. Hope you get lots of yummy treats and some extra scritches today!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Casper, your family sure did pick the perfect name for you. I enjoyed reading your story.

Congratulations on being a very special Cat of the Day!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Awww, what a precious little boy. How cool he found you on Halloween! Good luck finding a little buddy and may you live many more happy years....
    Congrats for being Our Awesome Cat of the Day!

Hi Casper!

Love your beautiful orange points...you are very handsome! We are very glad you found such a great, loving home, Casper! We hope you have many, many years of love and sunshine! Catgratulations - you are a special guy! Oh...and would you ask your purrson to please post a picture of your face so we could see those blue eyes???

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Casper
    What a treat your family got that Halloween night!
    You are such a handsome fellow too! I'm so glad the kids brought you to such a wonderful family. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today so we got a treat by meeting you!

What serendipity brought you and your forever family together that fateful night, handsome Casper! How lucky they were to have been handed such a handsome and loving furry Halloween treat! For 14 years you have graced their lives with your beauty, love and loyalty and it's no wonder they are so proud of their boy! Casper, I hope that you enjoy many, many more years basking in the glow of your family's adoration and the warmth of your cozy hearth! Congratulations to you sweet, sweet Casper, our precious Cat of the Day! Enjoy your day in the spotlight sweet boy! Love and purrrs from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Casper you are such a handsome cat! I hope you enjoy your special day
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Isn't that something? All of a sudden there's a kitty in the house. And so many years later, it's a great memory how he came to be there. There have been some other cats shown and talked about here that suggest he might be around for quite a while to come. Good luck.

Casper you're so beautiful, and you look so comfortable in that pic! I'm so glad you found a loving home

Hope you enjoy many more years with them, and Congratulations on being our COTD!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Hi Casper,
    You look very contented on the stairs, at least that is what they look like. What a handsome boy you are! How lucky you are that you found a home and after being so sick! You are quite advanced in age, and I wish you many more! Congratulations on being today's COTD!
    Last edited by judymin61; 01-09-2004 at 11:21 PM.

WOW, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were MY Casper!!!
    Congratulations on your wonderful life, and for being chosen the COTD!

Here is your look-a-like, my Casper kitty!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I absolutely fell in love w/this cat when I saw him posted. Great name and a beautiful cat. That is one relaxed cat!
    Madelyn...
    Colby & Charlie's mom

I missed you when you were COTD, Casper, but it's never too late to say hello to a beautiful kitty! You look very relaxed for lying so close to the edge. How lucky that those kids took you to the home that was waiting for a special kitty like you. You sure were a treat! I hope you have many more healthy and loving years. Your mom may find a kitty that resembles you, but there will never be another exactly like you Casper!

That is one of the few times that I heard of someone getting a Halloween gift , and a gift that has given love and affection for 14 years. Cute caper COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS