Thread: Tieka

Former User Guest

Tieka

Oh what a cutie you are Tieka! You look so cute with your fluffy baby hair!
    We're so glad you were found and got a good home. Enjoy your days in your loving home, and congrats for being our cute Cat of the Day! What a precious little baby she is.

AWWWWWW - I've got kitten fever again!!!!!

Oh my, what a sweet kitten! Congratulations for being "The cat of the day". You are so lucky to have found such a nice human family to take you in and care for you. You seem to repay them every day!

What is it about those baby kittens that just makes your heart melt?? I know Tieka is a year old now, but it sounds like she still has the curiosity and personality of a little kitten!! Tieka, you stay warm and indoors during the cold winter!

Congratulations, sweet calico baby, on being the Cat of the Day!!

Tieka, you're one cute baby! Your human mom and dad deserve to be congratulated on their rescue efforts, also thanks to the young boy who found you in the first place. Enjoy your new home, you cutie pie!

Have *mercy*, what could be cuter? Tieka, you've really gotten my day off to a lovely start. Much as I love my big boys, I'll be wishing all day I had a very little one to go home to. A Happy life to you, wee one, and all good things to your nice people.

Awwwwwww....
    It should be against the law to be that cute!! Tieka, you're so yummy I just can't stand it!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Tieka,

You are such a SWEETIE! Yum. Hope you get lots of treats today in thanks for all the happiness you've brought us all here.

Thanks, honey.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Oh Tieka.....there is nothing better than a kitty laying next to you and purring you to sleep. Congratulations sweet girl on being COTD!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

OMG!!! I can't believe how adorable you are, little Tieka! What a precious fluffy fur bundle you are...Those little perky pink ears! Ahhhh! And such a wonderful story of love and rescue! Thanks to your wonderful guardian for giving such a beautiful girl such a loving forever home! Congratulations to Tieka, our most precious and sweet, fluffy and adorable Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tieka,
    I love your ears,your sweet innocent face,
    and your fluffy little self!!!
    Congratulations sweetheart for being chosen
    as today's CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!Wish I could
    give that little boy and his Mom a medal
    for saving you, and thank your sweet family
    for lovingly raising you!!!
    Many happy healthy years to you Tieka!!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I can't believe I have gone almost the entire day without posting a message to our sweet, precious Tieka. I am so happy that we get to see your newborn picture - no doubt you have grown into such a beautiful young lady. I hope your whole family made this day special for you Tieka,our wonderful Cat of the Day!