Thread: Chelsea

Chelsea

It's always sad to read about a deceased cat, and Chelsea had to leave our world so young! He must have been a wonderful companion and I can understand very well how much he is missed!
    Wish there would be more we could do when it comes to cancer - for humans and also for our four-legged friends!

Kirsten

Chelsea it is such an honor to meet a brave and heroic kitty such as yourself. To have to deal with so much in a short life is too much for any living thing to go through. I am happy that you are loved and that you were such a great friend. You are deserving to be our special tux boy Cat of the Day. Rest easy now sweetie, no more pain. And to Chelsea's humans, please accept my deepest sympathies.

Yes, beautiful, beautiful Chelsea, you were not long enough of this earth. I am so sorry you had to suffer such illness during your short life. But I know for those 6 wonderful years, you brought much love, comfort and happiness to your guardian. What a special tux boy, what a loving companion you were. I know how dearly your person must miss you. But until you are united again, romp freely in the bright sunshine of the Rainbow Bridge. And know that we here on earth are honoring you today. Chelsea, you are our beautiful, beloved and deeply missed Cat of the Day. To Chelsea's human... I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing this wonderful love story with us today.

[ October 14, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chelsea was my little baby. He really was such a special and wonderful boy. Although I now have Clyde and Scooter, nothing will replace my little Chelsea in my heart. Time may take away some of the pain, but I still miss him alot.
    Thanks to everyone for their kind words.

nsweezie, I'm so sorry about your loss and you have my deepest sympathy!
    I've also lost a wonderful kitty-friend last year, and even though I have my Luna now, I'm still missing my Katz.
    I've also found a lot of comfort in the Rainbow Bridge poem - as you mentioned on the CofD-page, it is a nice thought to meet our angels again one day...

Kirsten

Sweet Chelsea- what a face you have! It's good to know that your life was so full of happiness, and you brought so much to your owner. Congratulations to you today.
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

What a sweet Chelsea face! I am so sorry to hear that you are no longer with your owner. Congratulations Chelsea - you are the CAT OF THE DAY! Ah, sweet memories.

Chelsea... I am proud to honor You today
    as CAT OF THE DAY!!!REST IN PEACE little one.

nsweezie; I am so sorry for the loss of
    your beloved girl Chelsea.She won't be
    forgotten...
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt