Thread: Trisha

Trisha

My goodness, look at all that fluffy fatness! I want to bury my face into that sweet pile of kitty belly! So you're another kitty with a chronically itchy chin, huh? I've got one of those, too! Congratulations on your Cat of the Day honor, you beautiful girl you!

What a great big bundle of fluff is Cat of the Day!! Trisha, you look you are one lovingly pampered girl! A picture of beauty and health I can't believe you are 13!!! You look like a youngster. Must be all that paw lickin good Tuna!!! Have your mom serve you up a great big bowl, beacause today you are cat-a-polted to the high status of Saturday Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you beautiful Trisha. I wish you and your proud, adoring humans many, many more happy years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Trisha while I was reading your story my little Andy was reading along from on my lap. He said "Look Mom, she's just like me. She hides too when people come!" Trisha, that's OK, though, because your people were able to capture you in this photo and it shows your beauty and gentleness. What a sweet little girl we have as Saturday's Cat of the Day! I hope tuna is part of today's celebrations!

Trisha..You have the same sweetie pie facial expression as my Maine Coon boy. He's our star too.... That breed must be in the mix somewhere!!! You are looking tooooo good for your age also. Thx for sharing yourself with us.

Trisha-
    You are so cute, I want to give you a hug! Congrats on being COTD, pretty girl!

Trish,
    What a pretty name for a equaly Pretty
    Kitty!!!You look so much like my Momma Kitty
    (ex-alley cat), not so much in size but in
    your sweet face & expression...
    Congratulations Sweet Trisha for honoring
    us as Saturday's CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wow! Your cat it a little bigger them mine but not by much! And she gives me that same look when I take her picture!

She reminds me of my cat.

Very pretty trish. Keep up the work of keeping your owners in place!
    ~Gray~Lil~Kitty~That~Owns~The~World~

Trisha- I was thinking there was a little Maine Coon mixed in there too. Either way, you are very beautiful! Congrats on your day this saturday.
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Yes, I do see some Maine Coon in Trisha. Trisha you are a such a lovely girl. You are deserving of all the love that comes your way today and I hope you get to do what you want! God Bless Trisha!!