Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally! Baby ratty pics as promised. :)

Finally! Baby ratty pics as promised. :)

Imagestation is not working so well for me at this time so I will have to upload them here myself. I hope you all don't mind. So enjoy the pics of my fosters (the two dalmations) and two of Honey's babies. I will try to take more pics later but my camera is really sucking right now, and with this lame monitor I cannot tell how the color and contrast look. *sigh* I can't wait until we can buy another monitor, but since it's not a priority it will have to wait.

This first one is of my foster girl.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I named her Madison.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Oh yes, sorry about the nail polish. I haven't taken it off yet, and silly me keeps picking at it too.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Notice how the girl has the blaze, but also has a spot in it? Isn't it cute? hehe Here's a pic of my foster boy, who I am deffinately keeping!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

And another. They are so cute I just want to squeeze them lol.

LOVE this picture!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Washing himself.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Here you can see that the only spots he has are on his face.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Here is one of Honey's babies. He is a dumbo chocolate velveteen. He has EXCELLENT curl to his coat!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

And here is the American blue dumbo velveteen doe. If she weren't a curly I would be keeping her, but I have too many curlies right now so she will be pet placed.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

And here is the boy nibbling on the phone lol.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

OMG!! they are so cute!

I`m sorry but- how old are they?

The fosters are two and a half weeks old and Honey's babies are three and a half weeks.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Aww! They're so darling! One of these days I'll get a place away from my parents so that I can actually adopt some of these cutie pies!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

OMG!!!! They are soooooo adorable!!! I want them!!! Great pictures, they are so cute!
    Dayna, Alex, Phoebe, Cleo, Rolo, Scooter, & Holly

Thank you so much Popcornbird!

hey are so adorable! I would get one but I have thelmer and my mom doesn`t like their long tails!