Thread: Buzzy

Buzzy

Buzzy is the sweetest little guy! I am sight impaired and am currently partnered with my 3rd guide dog from Guiding Eyes for the Blind, Yorktown Hts., NY. She is a lovely black lab named Gwenyth - I call her Gwendy. Gwendy has a spotted tongue, too, and looking at Buzzy helps me to imagine what Gwendy might have looked like as a pup.

------------------
    Google

Awwww, Buzzy!
    I'm in love! You must mave been in trouble then when your picture was being taken, huh?

Buzzy, you are precious!!!! Congratulations on being selected as Dog of the Day!

Be still my heart! Your picture is worth a thousand words! You are just precious!

Buzzy you have the sweetest little baby face. I bet you give nice puppy kisses with that spotted tongue

Oh Buzzy, what a sweetheart you are, you have the most loving look in your eyes.
    It must be fun being a family of three and going everywhere with your best friends.
    Congradulations for being the very Best Dog of the Day.

Buzzy, I just love that sweet face of yours!
    Those big brown eyes could melt an iceberg.
    Congratulations, beautiful Buzzy, our Pup of the Day!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,i am DYING over your picuture Buzzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know a Black lab that looks just like you her name is Misty!
    Your picutre IS woth a 1000000000000 Words
    -Kara & Dee-dee, Ruff ruff!

He must be a joy to have around! So cute.

NOTHING compares to the love of a lab! And you Buzzy are just precious beyond words. Like all labs, you really know how to work the "crowd!!" Yes, leave it to a lab to be the "tie that binds." Congratulations to the beautiful, black Buzzy! What a life lies ahead for you angel boy! And what joy for your very proud mama and papa! Buzzy is the Dog of the Day!!! Big smackers, hugs and butt wiggles~~ to the lab of a lifetime!

Buzzy is so handsome! I can see why he has you both wrapped around his puppy paws. I have a 2 1/2 yr. old black labbie, Major, who has that beautiful coat of velvet just like Buzzy. In this photo, his loving lab heart shines through. Congratulations, Buzzy, on being the very best Dog of the Day!

------------------

I am in love with Buzzy!!!!!!!!!! What a sweetheart!!!!!!!! He is going to turn out to be the "perfect" dog, "Did I do something wrong?" Meanwhile, that face seems to take away the imperfection. I know, my dog does that to me too. If I want to scold him, I sometime have to look away and laugh. He knows and wags his tail.

What a cutie pie!!!!! Can I take you home!!?(just kidding)! Your owner loves you toooooooooo much to give you away!! big hugs and Kisses from sadie to you Buzzy!!!