Thread: The coolest fish!

The coolest fish!

I was at the pet store yesterday, buying crickets, and I saw the coolest fish!

It is called an Iridescent Yellow Pleco. It was the size and shape of a normal pleco, but it was solid black ... with neon yellow polka dots all over it! Wow!

I wanted it soooo bad, but it was $45!

Has anyone ever seen one? Toooo cool!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

meh i wish i had google. . i want to see a pic lol.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
    meh i wish i had google. . i want to see a pic lol.
    From what I knew google was a free website, not anything you have to join or download, so I don't really understand that. There's other search engines besides google....

Something like this?

Or this guy?

I'm partial to the zebra plecos myself:

But they run close to $100! O.O

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I used to have two plecos that were like that, but unfortunately when I got them they were ill and were flown here from Florida. I kept them alive for awhile and they lived with my goldfish but they died fast. All others in the shipment were already dead. That happens a lot to the fishes we got. I hated how they shipped fish with no way to keep them alive.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Good point...what do you mean you don't "have" google? If you have an internet connection you can use google!

I like to go to images.google.com and look up random pictures of whatever comes to my mind!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Originally posted by wolf_Q
    From what I knew google was a free website, not anything you have to join or download, so I don't really understand that. There's other search engines besides google....
    my computer is weired, it wont let me goto any search engines
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Can you get a picture of it Twisterdog?

I love the pictures you put in wolfchan!

Yes! Just like the first picture, Wolfchan ... only this one's spots were a little brighter yellow.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by WolfChan

I like to go to images.google.com and look up random pictures of whatever comes to my mind!

hehe, I do that too!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Originally posted by Twisterdog
    Yes! Just like the first picture, Wolfchan ... only this one's spots were a little brighter yellow.
    WOW! We get these guys in at my work on occasion and I love watching them!

Thank you Wolf_Q!