Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone!!!!

Originally posted by micki76
    OT - having a space bar problem? LOL
    hahaha yes the computer i was on *in one of my classes. shhh* well the space bar was broken lol

Do you not remember the problem you had Tikyas Mom?
    huh

I don't mean to sound rude, but I feel so bad for the dogs involved. It's not your fault, but I can't help but feel sad.
    I know how you are feeling jordan. I feel the same way.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Originally posted by trayi52
    why not welcome kristy instead of jumping right in and educating her as you call it.
    She's actually been here since last August under several user names...
    I've been BOO'd!

Originally posted by wolfsoul
    She's actually been here since last August under several user names...
    interesting...

:(

You all are talking like I am not reading your posts, and so what if I had changed my names! Ok you tell me if this is BYB Ok?

Yes we do have 9 dogs 2 we don't breed Lady we found her and Cooper my sister got for getting strate A's. My mom probaly spends more money on getting them toys and beds then she does on us in a week! My mom breeds to make the breed better, and of course she makes absolutly sure they go to good homes! Why woulden't we?! My mom spends thousands of dollers to buy these pur bred dogs why would she be a BYB? And yes she breeds for money who woulden't?

I sure don't think we are backyardbreeders! Give me one reason why we would be!
    Kristy
    http://pstr-m03.ygpweb.aol.com/data/00B/57/D2/2D/3C/FIfCnFHlYj19y6vXWvIZIhV5rZeiSftj0060.jpg
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lifes whole.

FROGSnDOGS....or whatever your name is....my best suggestion would be to read every single one of your posts [under each one of your usernames] and then come here and tell me you don't feel absolutely sick afterwards. Honestly....your mother sounds to be the worst kind of BYB....she doesn't even realize what she's doing is absolutely awful.

Originally posted by Moose
    Honestly....your mother sounds to be the worst kind of BYB....she doesn't even realize what she's doing is absolutely awful.
    Ditto. And, responsible breeders don't care about the money...they care about improving the breed and finding the right family's to place with their pups.

Stop it right now. By alienating her, we will never get the chance to change anyone's mind.

For all we know, her mother might be the most responsible breeder in the world, but she, a 14-year-old kid, may be representing it differently than her mother would.

Stop the accusations right now.

Where did tolerance go????

So you don't agree with someone. That suddenly makes it OK to jump all over them?? I don't agree with BYB either, but I especially don't agree with non-tolerance. Do you agree with everything YOUR mother does?

Kristy, welcome back to Pettalk. Please stick around, and I can't wait to see pictures of your pups!

Sorry for stating my opinion...jeez, you can't expect someone to post something like that and not have anyone state their opinions and get upset about it.

I didn't see anyone jumping on anybody?
    Last edited by GoldenRetrLuver; 01-06-2004 at 07:37 PM.

Re: :(

Originally posted by FROGSnDOGS
    My mom breeds to make the breed better, And yes she breeds for money who woulden't?
    Yorkipoos are not a breed, they are a mutt. You can't make money when you breed properly.

I'd love to see pics of the puppies if you can find a way to post them...have you tried imagestation?
    I've been BOO'd!

Originally posted by Cookiebaker
    Do you agree with everything YOUR mother does?
    Of Course I do!
    (hey where is a lil girl with a halo around her head???)

Welcome Krissy. Hope you stay around and show us pics! Can't wait to get to know you and all your pups.

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Re: Re: :(

Originally posted by wolfsoul
    Yorkipoos are not a breed, they are a mutt. You can't make money when you breed properly.

I'd love to see pics of the puppies if you can find a way to post them...have you tried imagestation?
    jordan is right, yorkiepoo's are not a breed and no responsable breeder would breed a yorkie and a poodle together to make "pick a pup" so i call them.

I really do hope you stick around so maybe we can chat and stuff. i do to have parents who have bred in the past. but i was to young to know the difference.

I cant wait to see pics.

:(

I don't know why you all are getting mad at my mom! You don't even know her and how do you all know if we are even BYB any way?! Listen We don't even breed all of our dogs anyway! Cooper and Lady are just house pets well not really house pets they are our pets, our 2 Yorkies we don't breed them anymore because every time we breed our Yorkies something goes wrong. So that is 4 we don't breed and our five poodles 2 are pregnant I think we have 4 girl poodles and 1 male. My mom still doesn't even know if she will breed one of them, so really guys we are really only breeding 4 poodles that is like what 2 litters a year!

I wish my mom woulden't breed anymore we do have alot of dogs and they get anoying sometimes, some probaly don't get enougf atantion as they shuold get. That is way we are thinking about selling some, if we can't give the atention they need maby someone else can. My mom just got a new job she now works at a preschool so we are no longer depending on just selling puppies and getting money from them.

I do think BYB is wrong, I watch Animal Planet and see all those poor dogs that are abandond and it makes me want to cry. I go into pet stors and see all those poor dogs with very little room and it makes me want to cry and it also makes me very mad that people would breed millions of dogs just for money and sell them to pet stors.

Thanks for the welcomes back but I really can't post anything with out you all jumping on my back. Bye
    Kristy
    http://pstr-m03.ygpweb.aol.com/data/00B/57/D2/2D/3C/FIfCnFHlYj19y6vXWvIZIhV5rZeiSftj0060.jpg
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lifes whole.

Did you say you have a bird? Why don't you tell us about your bird? What kind is it?

Don't stop posting, please do keep posting!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!