Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone!!!!

Hey everyone!!!!

Hey sorry I have not been here in a wile. I see it has changed a bit I see some new names and old. Well if know one knows me my name is Kristy I still have 9 dogs, but one of our poodles had puppies 7 weeks ago, she had two girls! We now have a other poodle that is pregnant and also another one that is pregnant with YorkiePoos! I am doing great and I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Great New Year! I sure did! Here are some pics of the puppies when they were 2 weeks old I think.....

This is our first little girl she was born first and she was bigg when she was born.

And this is our littlest, she is so cute now, well they both are!

Bye
    Kristy
    http://pstr-m03.ygpweb.aol.com/data/00B/57/D2/2D/3C/FIfCnFHlYj19y6vXWvIZIhV5rZeiSftj0060.jpg
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lifes whole.

Your pics aren't showing up. Happy new year to you, too. Also, not trying to be rude but do you ever spay/neuter any of your animals? Sounds like it's getting out of control.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I can't see the pics either.

...and I hate to be repetitious, but...I'm with Val on this one. It sounds like you are going a little overboard. 9 dogs...plus puppies, puppies, and more puppies? Ay...

I didn't want to be the first one to say anything...but I agree with Val. You should think about spaying/neutering your dogs.

Sorry the pics did not show up, I wonder why? Anyway no it is not out of control we mean to bread them. And we dod not spay or nuter them be cause we breed them alright for the last time. Nice to see you again. Bye
    Kristy
    http://pstr-m03.ygpweb.aol.com/data/00B/57/D2/2D/3C/FIfCnFHlYj19y6vXWvIZIhV5rZeiSftj0060.jpg
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lifes whole.

Hey, I'm with everyone else on this one, thats alot of puppies, and alot of them will probably end up unwanted or in shelters in the future

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

We've had this discussion before so I won't comment on that..

I don't know why they don't show up here but if you copy and paste the url of the pics into a new window, you'll see them just fine.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Ok, I'm changing this entry. I really didn't mean to be hateful. We're just upset because we want you to understand the wonderful treasure you have when you have animals. That they're not to be taken lightly or for granted. That's all we're really trying to say.
    Last edited by dukedogsmom; 01-03-2004 at 07:39 PM.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Ay...as much as I would love to yell at you and your parents [mainly your parents], I'm going to bite my tongue this time. I know we've all talked to you about this kind of thing before, and obviously it has had no effect. Honestly...you need to explain to your parents how absolutely awful it is to be a backyard breeder [yes, that's what I'd call them].

Those poor dogs...

Welcome back. Congrats on the new puppies and puppies to come. And an idea about the breeding thing, you can always make people sign contracts saying if they can't keep the puppies, they have to return them to you. That's what I did when I got my Saints.
    My pets are usually pleased with what I do, because they are not inflected with the concept of what I SHOULD be doing. My time is owned by: Missie,Thor, and Trinity!

Oy....I'll have to just keep to myself about this, too. I just hope in some way, you realize what you're doing is wrong, and when you get older, you won't do it.

Poor dogs.

We all need to realize that FrogsnDogs in not in charge of this situation, and it is not her fault, nor is it her responsiblity. We do not know whether her folks are responsible breeders with home waiting for all the puppies, vet-certified parents, etc., or not. We should not judge her on her parents' actions, nor drive her away from Pet Talk.

I, personally, look forward to hearing all the pups will get good homes, and to seeing them grow. In 5 or ten years, when she is an adult living on her own, she may act on our advice and volunteer in a shelter, but there is nothing she can do right now, but do her part in caring for the dogs and their pups as best she can so they are happy healthy animals.

Thank you Karen!!! I couldn't agree more!
    My pets are usually pleased with what I do, because they are not inflected with the concept of what I SHOULD be doing. My time is owned by: Missie,Thor, and Trinity!

And I fully agree, Karen...please note my earlier post and the fact that I mentioned that I would like to tell her parents a thing or two, not her.

what your parents are doing is called "backyard breeding" or "puppymill" have you herd of these names befor? they arnt very good. I know you think you cant do anything about your parents breeding, but you can try to educate them, right . And also you can learn from them, not ho to breed, but why not to . We an help with that as well .

many dogs die every year in shelters, there are so many more dogs then their are ppl.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven