Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hey everyone!!!!

:l

Well we actuly have two birds they are Cockatiels, Sunny and Nemo. I have pics of Sunny but not Nemo. We don't take Nemo out because he is mean, we are thinking about sellling him. Here is a pic of Sunny, I hope the pic shows up.

Kristy
    http://pstr-m03.ygpweb.aol.com/data/00B/57/D2/2D/3C/FIfCnFHlYj19y6vXWvIZIhV5rZeiSftj0060.jpg
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lifes whole.

Sunny is very beautiful, he looks just like my Charlie Sweet. I raised Charlie from a baby feeding him the formula they had at the pet store. I really enjoyed doing that, it certainly made him into a mamas boy. LOL.

I have a Chihuahua that he loves, he follows this dog around everywhere it goes. When we pick the gaucho up, thats the dogs name by the way, Charlie chases us all over the room, he thinks that dog is his. He sings to it, get right up in its ears and sings to it!

Charlie can sound like a telephone dialing and a dog whinning, he picked that up from when the dogs go out of the living room, and want back in, they will whine at the door. Charlie starts the whining thing to just to let me know they want back into the living room.

We have the living divided off with french doors and he can see them standing in the hall wanting to come back into the living room. It is just so funny! Charlie can also say Charlie Sweet, and I love you, Gaucho,and pretty bird.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

:)

Charlie sounds like a cool bird! Sunny is nothing like that. Lily gets to stay inside all the time because she is our brat, and if she got a hold of sunny she would probley kill him! We let him out sometimes and we show him to a mirror and he talks to him self. He can say pretty bird, he can sound like a car starting, and he wistles Andy Griffin toon! He wistles other stuff too. Nemo is so noisy! Nemo learnd how to talk from sunny and now he does not sut up!

My mom wants to get a Conur (or how ever you spell it) but they are to expensive! Sunny likes to cudle on you chest and he also likes to pick at you teeth! I use to take him in the shower with me and he would stand on a stool and clean himself!
    Kristy
    http://pstr-m03.ygpweb.aol.com/data/00B/57/D2/2D/3C/FIfCnFHlYj19y6vXWvIZIhV5rZeiSftj0060.jpg

All my chihuahua stay in the house too, we just have the living room fixed so that Charlie can fly free without the worry of the big black cat Stubby getting at him. That cat loves to catch wild birds so I don't trust him around Charlie! My other cat is pretty good with Charlie, but I still keep my eye on her. She is just about 9 months old and still acts like a kitten so I watch to make sure she don't try to play with Charlie.

Charlie don't like Grover, and pretty much stays away from her. That Charlie sure does love Gaucho, the Chihuahua though. He is sitting on the floor whinning right now to Gaucho. I think Gaucho just gets annoyed because I know this sound he makes hurts his ears. Gaucho just sits there with his eyes closed and trys not to pay him any attention.

So who is Lily?

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

hey

Lily is one of our Yorkies.

I also have a frog, he is a Whites Tree Frog and his name is Hero. I got him for Christmas in 2001. He is a pretty boring frog but very easy to take care of! Here is a pic of him.....

sorry the pic is small
    Kristy

Hi FrogsandDogs I LOVE frogs I use to have poisonis dart frogs and a tomato frog and a packman frog and......... My last frog finally died about two years ago from old age (I think) it was about 5 years old I would love to get another tomato frog but not right now.

Join Sweet Pea at The Bunny Forum
    Come join me and FizzGigg at The Bichon Lovers Clubhouse
    Thank You Anita & Kay for the wonderful Siggys

Oh that is cool! I was reading about my frog and it said that they can live up to 25 years!!! But he is easy to take care of so he wont be a problem in the future.
    Kristy