Thread: Treacle for Jen…

Treacle for Jen…

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    Now it is time for some Treacle pictures (haven't seen him in a while)
    Treacle spent all summer outside and only came home every day or two to eat. Sometimes I would be in tears by the time he turned up again, as I would worry about him in the bad weather. But he slowly got used to the addition of Bramble & Tigs which directly preceded the urge to be outside and also the weather is getting colder so he has moved inside mainly to our laundry room with cat beds and toys and to the cat food/toy storage tent in the kitchen but he still likes to sleep on his own.

I am not bother by the sleeping on his own, he settled in with George, Milly and Milo very quickly but he would often vanish to nap in isolation. Treacle shows us his belly for tickles and enjoys cuddling on his terms and so we have to go to him. So I shiver in the laundry room to give him some loving.

Treacle is happy but will always need time on his own, which is fine by us …as long as we continue to get cuddles and headbumpies.

Here are some photos taken last week, when Treacle came to model on our new cat tree.

treacle is a swwet Cat , as sweet as the desert , that he is named after. And he should get a job , modeling those trees , as he reall shows them off. Found Cats Salute Tracle , and friends and , of course ,His Guardians!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thanks Garry,

Here are some shots straight off the press of Treacle in the Laudary room, yet to be decorated.

I might of woke him up with the flash...oh dear

He is so cute. He looks a lot like my Jazz.

I think black kitties have the sweetest dispostion although I've noticed that Jazz has become a bit more of a loner since we've added Scout. Wonder if there is something to that?

From Decker with Love

Originally posted by jazzcat
    He is so cute. He looks a lot like my Jazz.

I think black kitties have the sweetest dispostion although I've noticed that Jazz has become a bit more of a loner since we've added Scout. Wonder if there is something to that?
    Treacle always was a loner from the start but the kittens drove him to distraction, now the kits have grown, he is much happier.

I don't think having other cats can make one cat a loner, I think some like their own company.

Maybe Jazz likes his own space, now Scout plays with Ripley ?

Originally posted by PayItForward

I don't think having other cats can make one cat a loner, I think some like their own company.

Maybe Jazz likes his own space, now Scout plays with Ripley ?
    My husband says that Jazz's only problem is that she went from being my baby to having to share the spotlight with Scout so there is probably just some jealously and hurt feelings involved. Jazz is a real sweetheart but she has gotten some cattitude lately and seems to prefer to be by herself. It could be that she has matured fully too. She is 1 1/2 years old now. Scout loves Jazz and tries to sleep with her and bathe her but Jazz has nothing to do with that. They do chase each other some but it usually ends up a little violent with Scout taking the brunt of it.

As for Scout and Ripley, he (Ripley) hates her (Scout) and is almost afraid of her even though he out weighs her by 14 pounds. Very odd. None of my cats are close but I would have to say Ripley and Jazz tolerate each other the most.

Sorry to ramble on so. Just wished I knew of some magic way to get them to all get along.

From Decker with Love

Aw, Treacle is gorgeous! I love black cats
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

What precious pics of Treacle! So glad he is enjoying the comfy warmth of your loving home!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Awww, he is so gorgeous!

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

Oh, I didn't know that Treacle was spending so much time away from home. I think I'd have been worried silly. But at least he is back more often now and you are right, since the kittens are growing they are less of a nuisance. And we all thought George would be the loner and he has become somewhat of a social butterfly.
    Thanks for the pictures and thankds for loving Treacle for who he is and not for who you can make him become. (as a lot of people try to do)

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    Oh, I didn't know that Treacle was spending so much time away from home. I think I'd have been worried silly. But at least he is back more often now and you are right, since the kittens are growing they are less of a nuisance. And we all thought George would be the loner and he has become somewhat of a social butterfly.
    Thanks for the pictures and thanks for loving Treacle for who he is and not for who you can make him become. (as a lot of people try to do)
    It is worrying when Treacle is away but I have to accept that if I choose to give my cats the freedom to roam....sometimes they will roam longer than I would like. Hence as I have made my decision, I do not have the right to moan about it but I am always very happy to see him

Milo also spend most of the summer outside too but he slept in our garden under a hedge. I could always see his tail sticking out for beneath a bush. As I knew where he was I was happy.

As you know, you can not change anyone, person or cat so we have to love them for what/who they are.

As Judge Judy said 'Don't try to teach a pig to sing. It does not work and it annoys the pig'
    Last edited by PayItForward; 01-03-2004 at 04:17 PM.

Wow Treacle in one gorgeous black beauty.
    Thanks for sharing his lovely pictures with us.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Treacle is a treat to see! Apparently, in his modeling school days, he learned that his 'best' side is shown while laying down

You get Judge Judy over there???

Originally posted by Cataholic
    Treacle is a treat to see! Apparently, in his modeling school days, he learned that his 'best' side is shown while laying down

You get Judge Judy over there???
    We have cable television.

Treacle is such a great looking kitty. I am partial to black kitties, however.

Thanks for the pictures.

When Treacle is in the mood pass along some scratches and belly rubs for me.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"