Thread: Pink

Pink

A tux girl!! YaY!!

LOL Pink, your antics are so funny! Way to go on the steak! You certainly know how to get what you want! Sounds like you are doing a good job keeping those dogs in line too! lol

Congrats sweetie girl!

Pink, I loved meeting you this morning and reading your story. My two kitties live with one dog so the cat/dog ratio here is more to their liking than in your home. It sounds like you are doing your part to keep them in line though! What a great "hunter" you are to bring home that steak! My Trevor "hunted" up a slice of roast beef off the table when we weren't looking one night. You are today's special cat and I hope you enjoy every minute of it!!

Oh Pink, what a lovely Texas Tux girl you are, a lone star girl through and through sneaking some BBQ!!! I loved reading about your relationship with your canine siblings! Congrats on your special day and may God Bless you and give you all the desires of your heart!!!

Pinkaboo - what a lovely tuxey you are - enjoy a most delightful day laying in the sun, sleeping and doing whatever else you love to do.

Pink,

You can bring me a steak anytime! Congratulations on being COTD!

Catwoman

Dear Pink, aren't you a scamp of a Tux girl Playing the "bait and switch" with your doggie pals And the story of you dragging home the steak.....Ahhhhhhh! Talk about...."Look what the cat dragged in!" Did you share any with those pups??? You are simply adorable little Pink! And your name is as precious as you are. Congratulations to Pink, our most beautiful, clever and playful Tux Girl Cat of the Day!! Hugs and kisses to you sweet girl.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pink a.k.a. (Mighty Huntress),

Congratulations for honoring us today as our
    CAT OF THE DAY !!!!Long happy life to you
    sweet chatterbox !!!! Now fetch me a steak,
    please..LOL.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I don't think there is a sweeter sight than a cat resting! Now, Pink, I know from your story that you don't rest ALL the time, but you are one beautiful feline, and I congratulate you heartily on being our Cat of the Day!!