Thread: Pesto

Pesto

Pesto! A name familiar to all us Pet Talkers! But your mom has been noticeably absent from the message boards lately! I'm hoping she'll come back after summer is over. It was good seeing you again, it's been so long since we heard anything! Congratulations on making Cat of the Day today, a beautiful way to start out a week!

Hooray for Pesto!!! Yay! It's fun to see a kitty that some of us recognize be picked for "Cat of the Day"!!! Well, Pesto, I'll bet you'll be celebrating in your household, just as we are here on Pet Talk! You are such a sweetie, such a playful little girl. I know you make your family so happy and give them lots of lovin'. You deserve plenty of sugars today on your special day! Congratulations again to PESTO!!
    margaret

Saima and Miko

Yay Pesto! I was so glad to see your beautiful face on COTD this morning. Enjoy your special day, glamourpuss!

[ July 30, 2001: Message edited by: alexnell ]

What a gorgeous black coat you have there, Pesto! You are certainly a very beautiful girl and looks like you know how to have a good time! I am so glad that you have proven what a love kitties can be to us two legged ones! Congrats on your big honor!!

Well, there you are Pesto!!! I've been wondering about you and your mom, Pam. And now you're our Cat of the Day!!! Congratulations!!!

Pesto, you're beautiful! You're a favorite here a PetTalk and it's so great to see you receive the honor of being Cat of the Day!
    Congrats!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Hi... ok you cute little kitty!! I love your
    shiny black coat. You love to play just like
    mine does. My kitty wants to say hi!!

Folks this is my first time trying to post
    photo so please be patient if this don't
    work. Any help would be appreciated!!

Well.... it didn't work.... durn.

[ July 30, 2001: Message edited by: Ldybleau ]

[ July 30, 2001: Message edited by: Ldybleau ]

Pesto!!! I saw that face and knew it was you!! Congrats on being Cat of the Day!! What a cutie pie girl you are!! Hope to see you and your mom here on Pet Talk soon! Lots of *hugs* and purrs from me, Marius and Scooter=^..^=

Hey, it's Pesto! Neat!

Pam, is that your kitchen table Pesto is lounging on? Does she consider the placemats Pesto-pads? She is a beauty ... I just love black kitty-cats!

(And SpencerTheLion, thanks for posting the string-slayer picture, and saving me searching back through previous posts!)

[ July 30, 2001: Message edited by: catwoman ]

Hi Pesto!! Wow! How wonderful to see your gorgeous self gracing our screen today! You've certainly wrapped me around your precious paw with that beautiful face of yours! Big time congratulations on being chosen our beautiful, loving and well mannered Cat of the Day! Oh, and didn't your mama tell you???? That q-tip supposed to go in your ear!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi everyone.
    I've been soooo busy with work! During the school year I have lots of work to do, but it is at home. Now, I have to be in an office, and I'm not home nearly so much. I was so excited to get the e-mail from Karen that my Pesty baby is the cat of the day.... at long last!!! I actually visited the boards the other night, but I didn't post anything at the time. I figured everyone had forgotton about me and my Pest, but I guess not and it has really made my day to read all of your kind words. I will post when I can, I promise! Thank you all again.
    Momma to a cat and a cow.

My beautiful girl.
    Momma to a cat and a cow.

Oh Pam! Thanks for the "bonus" picture of the beautiful Pesto! What a great shot!

Glad you're around!!!

Logan

Pesto is SUCH a cutie! Her personality is very Max! He LOVES q-tips - and tables!