Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is Your Pet's Favoroute Toy?

What Is Your Pet's Favoroute Toy?

My cat Simba used to adore this yellow ball and would chew it and bring to the front door and start meowing at it Then Sassy is obsessed with playing soccer with his green ball, Hunter and Whiskers like playing on their huge scratchin post and my bunny likes to play with plastic balls

What is your pet's favoroute toy?
    :P

Grover loves to play with balls too, but she seems to be obsessed with playing with ponytail holders, if she ever finds one, she runs off with it. You know the kind that comes in different colors, made of cloth, but she will steal it if you ever lay it down.

By the way Welcome to Pet Talk!! Have you got any pictures of your Simba, Sassy, Hunter and Whiskers? We all love pictures! Sounds like you have quite a bunch there that loves to play!

My name is Willie, I am owned by quite a few different pets.

Again Welcome to Pet Talk, you will become addicted and wonder what you ever done before Pet Talk! I am still trying to figure that out!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Cadbury likes toilet paper rolls. not the tiolet paper, but the cardboard part. and he has this cylinder ball that he throws around sometimes welcome to PT

i do have some pic's of my pets. why dont u give me yur email and ill send pics to it

toilet rolls? aww how cute

Rikki likes her Barf BArf Dog. it used to be a stuffed silver fox... but we don't know where it is so any stuffy is a barf barf dog. if you say "get Barf Barf" she goes nuts looking for somthing to pick up!!
    Falon doesn't really care. he kinda likes my Poof (bath poof thingy)
    the cats don't really play with anything excpet the laser lights!

RELPY

thats kool! sounds like u guys have really kool pets that like to play with varieties of things! And for one of u who wants my email it's [email protected]. Hope u guys have a wonderful day and have a great time playing with ur pets!

RELPY

thats kool! sounds like u guys have really kool pets that like to play with varieties of things! And for one of u who wants my email it's [email protected]. Hope u guys have a wonderful day and have a great time playing with ur pets!

Felicia likes the lazer beam light. Beau isn't fussy as long as he has my full attention.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Kool!

My best friend's horse name is Beau!

KIKO & SUGAR

Kiko is 6 months old and just about everything is a toy for her! Her favorite toy is I bought her is this cellophane fish that makes noise ... krinkle noise and a bell too with a rubber string ... she loves that toy.

Sugar LOVES!!!! anything with feathers on it... so becarful if he sees a feather in your hat. <<<his eyes really look like that when he sees one....

http://community.webshots.com/user/grnseaturtle

Any kind of stuffie

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

My two don't really play with toys unless I start playtime but Kai's favorite would have to be empty pop bottles and squeeky plushies.

Kaedyn seems to really like the soft frisbee but he doesn't retrieve it, only tugs with me.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Daisy likes this old Lion Stuffed animal she's had since she was a pup. If she wants to come in, she waits by the door and has the Lion Stuffie by the neck, drops it in front of me, and waits until I open the door. Maybe she'd make a good huntin' dog.

Molly's is fribees. She won't really go fetch them, but she'll bring one up to me, and want me to tug on it.

So ur from Vancouver eh? Im from new west. Maybe u guys wanna check out my other threads?