Thread: Kaelob

Kaelob

Aren't you the lucky one? Moving from New York to beautiful San Diego! I hope that you are as happy and comfortable as you look in that picture, every day! Today is your day, beautiful Kaelob. Congratulations!!

Kaelob - what a cute, cute, name and so fitting for you, your whiteness. Such a beautiful kitty and so loved. Enjoy your special day in the sun love bug!!!

Ah the life, Kaelob, you should be the poster kitty for relaxation. I wish I could lie down next to you and scratch your head! Congrats to our wonderful Kaelob and God Bless you! I hope your day is filled with napping and treats!

Hello Kaelob,

So we have another head-sleeper in our midst! You are such a cutie! Enjoy your special day ... snuggle with your stuffed monkey.

Dianne

Awww, what a cutie! Congratulations on your special day, sweet Kaelob. Have lots of fun!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

What a beauty! And a bi-coastal kitty at that! Like all left-coasters, you sure know how to kick back and relax! Seems there are a lot of "fresh from the tap" kitty's out there! My Oliver included! Congratulations to you Kaelob, our very beatuiful Cat of the Day! Lots of love and kisses to you sweet boy on your special day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

A beautiful white kitty. Nothing makes my heart leap more than you. My first cat was a long-haired blue eyed wonder.

Kaelob, no - don't get up - keep on resting and enjoy every minute of your special day.

You deserve it beautiful one.

Kaelob, What a lucky day when your person
    found you in the woods!!!You are Beautiful!
    and honor us by being our CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    Many happy years to You & your people cutie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt