Thread: Hi Binkie!!!

Hi Binkie!!!

Oh goodness Binkie!! What a little sweetheart you are! This is possibly the cutest picture we've ever seen in our lives!!! Our Mom says you look just like Daisy when she was a little puppy. She is covered with smiles and happiness!! We are very happy too this morning after seeing your picture. How much bigger will you get little guy? Your family loves you(who wouldn't?)alot-thats for sure!!! They have started a wonderful journey by getting you into their lives as a new little puppy. You will put smiles on their faces each and every day. They will be amazed at what a good little boy you are. Boy, you're already pad trained? We are impressed!!! You are a wonderful addition to your human family and we can not get over thinking that you were the greatest Christmas present ever!!!! Congratulations little baby guy. Rule your house like all chihuahuas do. We'll tell you a secret......thats how we love our life so much and we want you to do the same. Our Mom says congratulations to your family for getting you for Christmas. All of us at our house know how happy you and your family are. Have a wonderful Sunday as our cutest ever DOTD and please please love your life like we do.

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Oh Binkie!

Because of you i subscribed as a member!!! I found this site about half a year ago, and i check every day to see the dog/cat/pet of the day, they are all beautiful, lovely, adorable, but YOU Binkie...
    You are superlative, Big Boy!!!
    Your photo ist the best pet-photo i've ever seen.
    I love you already, and wish you a brilliant future.

I'll have a cup of Binkie please! :)

Oh my if that isn't the sweetest little picture I have seen in a long, long time! Binkie you are a dear and I can tell that have your new persons totally wrapped around your paws as it should be! What fun it must be to live with such a sweetie as yourself! Congrats to you on achieving worldwide fame at only 6 weeks of age - Binkie our Sunday Dog of the Day!

Binkie you are sooo CUTE! I know that you will rule the roost just like Squirt (My Chi Boy). Kisses to you and enjoy your day.

Brilliant!

Oh Binkie, they just don't come any more adorable than you sweetheart!!! What a cupful of cuteness you are, just brimming over with preciousness and love! I can't stop smiling! And I can only imagine what joy, laughs and happiness you must bring to the lives of your humans! Congratulations to you dear, sweet little Binkie man! I wish you and your family a lifetime of love and happiness! Yea, Binkie, our most precious Dog of the Day! Have your Mommy plant a big smackeroo right atop that adorable little head of yours!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Binkie
    How adorable you are!!! I'd rather find you in my cup than cocoa any time! What a big smile your sweet picture gave me today. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our adorable Dog of the Day today!

Oh sweetie, you are adorable! I'll have a cup of that any day Congratulations!
    ~Marie

Binkie, you're so cute...& so compact. Thank you for being such a delightful Dog of the Day.

May I ask ....... are you a "tea cup" Chi?

Hope you have a great DOTD day gorgeous boy.
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

I'm still going "AWWWWW!" Look at da puppy! Yes, definitely, Binkie, you are the cutest little thing I've ever seen! Your photo is priceless!!!

I've been Boooo'd!