Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The new little camper, Chloe!

She's gorgeous And not a shrinking violet, if she's at the foodbowl in record time!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Awwwww welcome to PT little Chloe. Can't wait to see your sweet little face next time. Hope all goes well tonight.
    I still can't get over Winter. He is such a beautiful bunny.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

How cute, a new camper!!!
    It looks like so much fun for Juni, Winter and Chloe...
    Miley just needs some more time to find out that this new addition won't mean any harm...Hugs to them all!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Oh Miley I know this disapproving look. Filou can do that so well

You will see that the new addition gives you more quiet time. That Juni will have a friend for chasing games and raids and you will get many kissies from your meowmie because she won't be quick enough to kiss the others

Chloe baby seems to know no fear -I love that. I hope your bed is big enough for 3 kitties and am so curious to hear more.

A few more photos

Chloe!

Another one taken earlier this AM, after a chase game with Juni.

It seems that the kitten is a cling-on. It slept right next to my face last night and stayed in bed until I finally made the big attempt to get up and get dressed. Juni cried at the bedroom door until I let her in around 5 AM. Miley came in, hissed, climbed to the top of the closet and went to sleep.

Juni and Chloe have finally stopped being so surprised by each other's company. Miley is just being Miley. As soon as she sees Chloe or Juni, she hisses and runs. She is fine though. It will take a few days for her to put her ego back where it belongs. If I can find her, I will reassure her that her spot at the top is not being threatened.

Chloe seems to have a genetic problem with her feet. All three of the kittens from the litter have issues with the toes. So, I think it was in an earlier post, someone mentioned the photo of Chloe looked as though she had bred with a monkey, thus the long toes. She and her sisters do have unusually long toes and each one of the sisters has a funny (turned out) toe nail. I will take a photo of it someday. If I keep it cut short, I think it will be fine. I figure if it should be removed, I will have it done when she gets her pre-lady spaying! Don't want to have to put her out any more times than necessary.

Chloe seems to be a good fit.

What a cutie!!

I'm so glad she seems to be a good fit. How interesting about her toes. I did see that pic and thought they were longer than normal but very cute.

Please keep the pics coming. I especially love seeing Winter interact with the kit kats.

From Decker with Love

She's too precious!!! Gosh I want another aby sooooo bad!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Re: A few more photos

Another one taken earlier this AM, after a chase game with Juni.

She is soooo cute. She reminds me of Maya when she was her age except that Maya's red not ruddy. Her being fearless will help her in her dealings with Miley, whose cantankerousness (sp?) I can understand. Not to many females of any species like others in their turf. Extra hug to Miley (and the others when out of her sight.) My comment about her monkey paws was in reference to her look of potential trouble maker. They are rather cute pawies!

Awww Chloe- that facie.....between those ears.......
    Did I tell you I love you?

Kissies to my special friend Miley. Love to Juni
    Scritchies for Winter.

I just notice: Chloe looks a lot like Maya

What a cutie!!! Welcome to PT Chloe!!!

Chloe's first cat bath

I just now caught Juni and Chloe on the cat tree, and Chloe was sleeping allowing Juni to bath her....every now and then Juni would hiss, but Chloe did not budge or even open her eyes. She must be in heaven, having an older kitty groom her. They are both curled up together now, sleeping.

Miley is melting a little. She will give it up soon, I am sure. Chloe is just so non-violent that she cannot possibly pose a threat to Miley in a physical way, anyway.

I did capture Miley a little while ago and cuddle her and let her know that she is my fav kitty! and will always be.......

Thanks for all the good wishes with Chloe. I do hope she grows into those paws and claws!

SAS

Sas, thanks for the updates and photos.
    Chloe sure is a cutie! I am so glad that Juni is enjoying her company.
    Give Miley some extra hugs from me!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Now THIS is cute!

Awww SAS, it sounds like a really good blending up there at Camp Vermont. Chloe sounds like an outgoing little girl who will be barrels of fun for Juni and, in time, I am sure at least an item of interest to Miley. Who knows what the future may hold. Maybe some day we will see a little kitty pile of 3 with lots of grooming going on.

OMG Chloe is just too cute I love that little face! I can't wait to see more pictures.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!