Thread: Farrah

Farrah

Hello Farrah Congrats tp be a pet of the day You´re very beautiful and sooo cute ferret

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Is that PT's own Farrah? I yelped for joy when I saw one of our "own" fur kids as our cute POTD this day after Christmas. Enjoy your special day, Farrah!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Yaay Farrah! You are a cutie & look like one of my ferts, maniac! i bet he would love you!

Ferrets are very smart but you sure do know a lot of tricks I think you may be the smartest ferret ever.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Yeah, how I understand Farrah´s owner is one of the PTrs

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Farrah
    How adorable you are! Are you waiting for Santa in your picture? I bet he was very good to you. He probably couldn't resist that cute face either! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today!

Oh, how cute are you Farrah!! Your human's right. Who could resist a face like that! You look sooo sweet posing next to your tree! And after reading your bio., I have to say, you just might be the MOST loved ferret on the planet and it's easy to understand why! What a happy, goofy, lovable, SMART girl you are! And what joy and smiles you bring to your family. You're so deserving of the title Pet of the Day! Congratulations to one of our very own, adorable Farrah the ferret! I hope you and your family have a very happy day after Christmas celebrating your well deserved honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~