Thread: Shadow Dancer

Shadow Dancer

Dear Shadow Dancer

What a strikingly beautiful cat you are! I don't think I have ever seen a cat like you before. What lovely fur you have, and you obviously enjoy singing. Can you describe your Kitty Tease toy - I wonder if I can find something similar in local shops?

Enjoy your special day as our Cat of the Day!

Shadow Dancer, you are an amazingly beautiful cat. What a wonderful picture to see right before I go to bed. You remind me of Spencer with that big ol' mouth I also would like to know what the kitty teaser toy is! Congrats on your big day. Be sure to demand some extra loving and attention!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Shawdow Dancer, you are one beautiful and special girl!An important member of a very special feline family (eleven brothers and sisters!!! wow!)!!! I hope your day is filled with Cat Teasers and adoration from everyone around you!!!

Sorry, Chuck, but I thought of Spencer too when I saw Shadow Dancer. That big old ferocious roar, or was it a yawn? Hehehe!! Anyway, Shadow Dancer, congratulations on being a very special Cat of the Day!

My cat becomes Psycho Milo when shown the cat dancer toy....we keep that one carefully hidden. He is an extremely gentle cat except for when cat dancer comes out he hisses and growls. It was funny reading about what other toys incite other cats to be crazy. Shadow Dancer, You are so beautiful!!! Congrats on being cat of the day.

Shadow Dancer, I think the people who make the kitty teaser should make you their spokeskitty! You give quite the "pitch!" And with a grrrrrrrr that big, Ringling Bros. would have to give you your own "ring!" Congratulations to you Shadow Dancer. What a gorgeous boy you are! And a most deserving recipient of our Cat of the Day honors!! What a toatlly "psycho" day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shadow Dancer, you look like you are laughing out loud! What a great shot! I, too, would like to know what a "kitty teaser" is - my feline friend is getting a little "rotund"
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"