Thread: Kayleigh!

Kayleigh!

Why, hello there you cutie! You look so pretty in your elf suit- definately ready for Christmas. That HUGE smile on your face made me smile. It sounds like your mommy loves you so very much, and that you will have a very special day, congratulations on being DOTD, and happy holidays!

Hi Kute Kayleigh!!!

Oh good grief Kayleigh!!! Aren't you the cutest girl in the chihuahua world!!!!! How in the world did Mom get you into your little elf outfit? You look so happy Miss K. You are our happy snappy chihuahua HUMAN/DOTD. Congrats to you cutie pie!!!! We of course know all about our breed. After reading your story, we know you are indeed a perfect example. Your house must be just the greatest with 5 lovable chihuahuas-we would love to visit and make it 7!!! Nothing could be better than that!! Have a great day sweet girl and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. Please come to Florida and visit us sometime-bring the whole family. We will love it!! We don't have to tell you Kayleigh what we always say because we know you already love your life like we do. (smiles for 5 happy chihuahuas)

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    p.s. Our Mom says, you remind her of her beloved long haired girl she lost 2 years ago. Your smiles are identical. She thanks all of you for the wonderful Christmas present!!

Cheers!

Blog Entries

Princess Kayleigh Dawn

Happy Holidays sweet Princess Kayleigh Dawn and the other Chihuahuas. What a wonderful Palace yours must be -- filled with puppsters as cute as you! Lucky are the fursons who live with you.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

GOOD MORNING Kayleigh, my what a beautiful elf princess you are. I love that photo of you all ready for Christmas. It sounds like you have lots of Chihuahua brothers and sisters to share the holiday with. Congratulations dear, sweet, pretty Kayleigh Our Very Best Dog Of The Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Oh my, aren't you the most adorable little Santa's Elf, Princess Kayleigh! Gotta love them elf ears! And your beautiful, big smile could light up a room! What a happy, yappy Chi household your Mom's got there with 5 little cuties scampering about! I'll bet your brothers and sisters are just as precious as you are! No wonder your Mom is so proud of her canine crew! And now you and Cubby both share the title Dog of the Day!Congratulations to you cutie Kayliegh, our very special Christmas Eve Dog of the Day! I hope Santa grants your every wish, sweetheart! Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kayleigh.........what an adorable smile you have!!!! Your happy little face brought a pretty big grin to my face this morning. I'm pretty sure that Santa will be coming to leave you some presents tonight cuz I know just from looking at you that you have been a very good girl. Congratulations and Merry Christmas sweet Kayleigh.
    Darrolanne in California

Kayleigh
    How adorable you are! Your cheerful smile made me smile too. I bet you are Santa's favorite elf! I hope he is extra good to you this year. Congratulations on being our special Christmas Eve Dog of the Day, sweetie!

Hi there Kayleigh,

You have the cutest smile sweetie. I Love your Christmas
    Elf outfit. You look very good in it. It's YOU baby. Many happy
    congratulations going out to you today as our special Christmas
    Eve DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a perfect Christmas Eve DOTD you are! I was so happy to see that smiling face when I peeked at your picture while I was at work this morning, I'm so glad I did. You made my day and helped me to answer the phones with a smile What a cutie you are. I'm sure your Christmas will be extra special
    ~Marie

Sorry I'm late, but Kayleigh, you've started my Christmas morning out with a huge smile, though not as beautiful as yours, to be sure! You look beautiful in your little elf outfit. You're just precious!

I've been Boooo'd!