Thread: Hiya I am new here....

Hiya I am new here....

I am mum to Sparky, Meg and Felix who are all rescued and are all wonderful (usually!!)

I am happy to have found such a place full of cat lovers like me. I have been viewing pic of the day for years and never realised there was a message board!!! I have been reading a few mesages and am bowled over by the love of cats (and dogs) I have encountered!! Bless you all!

I look forward to being a part of this wonderful place - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all from Glasgow, Scotland xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx

Welcome and Merry Christmas to you and Sparky, Meg, and Felix!

A very warm welcome meggiegirl, I am from New Zealand and have two cats Ash and Lexie,great to see another scot here, I was orginally born there,but have lived most of my life bar six mths in NZ.
    I am really looking forward to hearing all about your pets, please post pics if you are able.
    I am certain you will enjoy this site, and it will become a helpless addiction,the kind one doesn't really mind having lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Welcome!!!

Hope you like it here. It took me a while to find the message board, too!

Have a great Christmas and hope to see more of you soon
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Welcome to PT

I am sure that you will love it hear it really is a great palce.

I did the exact same thing as you did, I have been looking at the pics of the day for about a year and half and then noticed the pet talk link. After a little lurking I was hooked and started to post. Warning this place is addictive.

I am sure you may have noticed, but I will say it anyway, we love pics. The more the better. I am looking forward to hearing about and hopefully seeing your fur kids.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Hi, welcome and Happy Holidays!!

I look forward to seeing and hearing all about your furbabies.

You can see my three cats and dog in my signature below. I am also one who took a while to discover the message boards. After over a year of looking at the cat of the day I finally saw it and I've been hooked and happy ever since.

From Decker with Love

Welcome MeggieGirl!! I'm sure in time you will be as addicted as some of us and you may even have to join the 12-step program....

Did I mention that we love to see lots and lots of pictures???
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Hi MeggieGirl and welcome to Pet Talk. I'm owned by 4 male cats which you can see in my avatar and signature pic. As soon as I found this website, I also found the forum area and have been hooked ever since. I look forward to hearing more about and hopefully seeing some pics of your furkids too. Happy Holidays!!!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Welcome to PetTalk. As others have stated, you WILL become addicted to this site. I, too, was looking at the POTD pictures for a long time and finally started posting after I lost be beloved Goldie earlier this year. The adventures of my new two are well documented here. PT also led to my purchase of a digital camer which has become yet another new addiction. LOL! It could be worse! no wait! It's bad, but it's a good bad! Welcome aboard! Oh yeah, we LOVE pictures!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Welcome Welcome !! It really does feel like home here, glad you joined us. Looking forward to photos.
    Happy Holidays !
    Katz

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Welcome! Glad you found us!

Happy holidays to you and yours.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Hey MeggieGirl, Sparky, Meg and Felix , Welcome to Pet Talk, I know you are going to love it here. There are some wonderful people here.

I can't wait to see some Pictures of your furkids, as Bryan(Catdad) said, this place is easily addictive, I guess we need to put up a thread here called Pet Talk anonymous, LOL, for all of us addicted to Pet talk. Ummmm sounds like a good thread to start, anybody?

Anywho, I am owned by 2 cats, Grover and Stubby, 3 dogs, Dana, Buffy, and gaucho, 1 capauchin monkey, 1 cockateil, 1 horse, 1 ferret, and oh yeah, babysitting two chihuahua puppies for my kids. I am a grandmother too, and my name is Willie.

As I said before, WELCOME to Pet Talk!!!!

Willie aka Tray

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing much more about your kitties!

Welcome Meggygirl, Meg, Sparky and Felix...and a Merry Christmas...
    I am looking forward to hearing more about your felines...and pictures, pleaaaasse!!!

Best wishes,
    Sabine and Nellie
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

A heartfelt, great big warn welcome to you Meggiegirl, Meg, Felix and Sparky. We are sure looking forward to pictures and stories about each and every one. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year from the Chartier Family (Meg and Mark and the Furkids, Tigger, Smokey, Tucker, Mystic and Abner)

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08