Thread: Santa Johnny

Santa Johnny

Oh my goodness, what a stunning picture of Johnny we are being treated with today!!!! And I find it amazing, Johnny, that you and the cats enjoy each other's company so much!!! I wish we could see pictures of that too!!!

Hey, Johnny, watch those nibbles, and maybe your mom will find you some extra special treats for today (preferably something besides her nose)!

Congratulations to "Santa Johnny" on being a very unique and adorable Pet of the Day!!!

What a festive little man you are Johnny! How awesome you have your kittie buddies - even one that sleeps with you, how special! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and an Extra Happy New Year! Congrats for being Our Adorable Pet of the Day!

It's so great to see another iguana make pet of the day - especially one as good looking as you, Johnny!

Caicos sends Headbobbles hello!!
    Select * from breeders where clue > 0
    0 rows returned
    Cheerfully Childfree

Johnny
    How festive you look in your Santa Hat!!! I'm sure Santa is honored to have such a dashing helper! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today!

Johnny you are one Gorgeous iguana!!!!! How lovely that you have such a wonderful home with kitty friends and parents who love you so much! You look adorable in your santa hat and you brought a big smile to my face this morning. Congratulations Johnny for being PET OF THE DAY!!!!

What a stunning Inguana boy graces our screens today! Johnny, you look absolutely adorable all gussied up in your Santa attire! It's so heartwarming to read how very devoted and loving a family you've got there, Johnny! With a little patience, time and lots of loving, you and your Mom have grown to be the best of buds! (What's one or two little nose nibbies between friends!) You've even got a very special kitty friend in Violet! Now that's amazing! Congratulations on your Pet of the Day honors, dear Johnny! You're brought a lots of smiles to Pet Talk today! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and many, many more years of loving companionship

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Johnny

What a beautiful iguana, you can tell he is a very smart boy from the look in his eye. You have done a wonderful job with him, I hope he is with you for a long time.